Clairol Herbal Essence 2 in 1 “Body Envy” Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m not sure what a pink coral flower is, but I know it smells really nice with nectarine
  • I’ve not noticed any build up or heaviness after using the Clairol long term
  • I admit I get bored easily and I do like to change shampoos– to see what new products are like, or to get a new scent that I like
  • Clairol herbal essences Body Envy is on that list of staples, and I recommend it to all my friends

• by reviewabit

I originally bought this shampoo/conditioner because of its fragrance. It’s labeled as nectarine and pink coral flower fragrance. I know what a nectarine is. I’m not sure what a pink coral flower is, but I know it smells really nice with nectarine!

I remember thinking while standing in the store, that if it didn’t do well with my hair, I could always use it as body wash or hand soap and still enjoy the fragrance.

My hand soap need not fear replacement– the shampoo, like most of Clairol’s products, is great. Besides the obvious gorgeous fragrance that it leaves on your hair, it also does its job. It is

designed to clean the hair and condition it lightly, leaving it with more body.

It does this and does it well. Usually, when I use a 2 in 1 formula shampoo, I end up using a separate conditioner on top of it, because either does not detangle well, or leaves my hair staticy or frizzy after drying. I use this shampoo with no other conditioners– because its built in conditioner works like it should.

My hair, after drying, feels soft, clean, light and voluminous- never weighed down. It is also very silky and shiny. There are no tangle issues with this product.

When you rinse it out of your hair, it just feels ...

• smooth and silky. Some shampoos leave mine feeling like a wet mop!

This product has made me use my conditioner products (which I use often for damaged/ dry hair) less and less. It is so nice to have a shampoo I can just wash my hair with and go and it will look great every time.

I’ve not noticed any build up or heaviness after using the Clairol long term. It must do a pretty good job of completely cleansing the hair. Some other products have made me need to use a “strong” shampoo to strip all the gunk out of my hair from time to time.

I don’t seem to

need that with the Clairol. I admit I get bored easily and I do like to change shampoos– to see what new products are like, or to get a new scent that I like. However, there are a few brands that are staples.

I know I can rely on them, and I keep coming back to them when I am finished with my new product adventures. Clairol herbal essences Body Envy is on that list of staples, and I recommend it to all my friends. Even if you don’t want to use it on your hair, next time you see it on a shelf in the store, stop and smell of it– it’s awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101299521131/k2311a1018/10.18.10