Opti-Free Express Lasting Comfort No Rub Contact Lens Solution  » Health  »
  • I’ve had a problem lately with dry, irritated eyes, especially when wearing contacts
  • Since I was so accustomed to rubbing to be sure they were clean, I found it too difficult not to do this– so I rubbed them anyway, and rinsed very well
  • I thought the claim that eyes stayed comfortable longer because of a cleaning solution was a gimmick– but somehow, my eyes do feel better and less dry when I use this
  • There are so many options available for cleaning and soaking solutions for contacts– this is one I trust and recommend to anyone, especially if they happen to be having a problem with sensitivities or allergies to chemicals in the cleaners

• by reviewabit

This product was first given to me as a part of a contact lens eye exam package. It came with a little bottle of the solution along with a lens case. I’ve had a problem lately with dry, irritated eyes, especially when wearing contacts.

My eye doctor thinks I may have a sensitivity or allergy to some solutions that are used for cleaning, so he wanted me to try this brand, because he said some of his other patients seem to do really well with it. I immediately switched to the trail sized Opti-Free.

It is a “no rub” solution, so you don’t really have

to rub your senses with it like you do with some of the cleaning solutions. Since I was so accustomed to rubbing to be sure they were clean, I found it too difficult not to do this– so I rubbed them anyway, and rinsed very well.

The next day, my lenses felt very moisturized, and I was able to wear them longer than usual. I used the bottle until it was gone, and found that my eyes stayed moist longer, and felt less itchy and irritated than before.

Since I started wearing a new kind of contact the same day that I started the Opti-Free, I ...

• was not sure which product was making it easier for me to wear contacts. When my bottle of Opti Free was used up, I started using my old cleaner again, since I had plenty left over.

Immediately I could tell a difference. It was obvious that the old cleaner was irritating my eyes, especially under the upper eyelids.

When I pulled them up to look, they were quite red. I went to the store the next day and bought more Opti Free and I have used it ever since.

I thought the claim that eyes stayed comfortable longer because of a cleaning

solution was a gimmick– but somehow, my eyes do feel better and less dry when I use this. Whatever it is that Opti Free does not have, that the other solutions have, I am very sensitive to– and Opti Free, along with a few other products, has played a big part in me being able to wear my contact lenses again.

There are so many options available for cleaning and soaking solutions for contacts– this is one I trust and recommend to anyone, especially if they happen to be having a problem with sensitivities or allergies to chemicals in the cleaners.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418101299501131/k2311a1018/10.18.10