Village Naturals Therapy Stress & Tension Foaming Bath Oil
  • It isn’t the type of smell you would wear for a daytime fragrance, but it was definitely they type you’d appreciate in your bath or your room at night
  • I know I said it doesn’t smell like medicine, but at the same time, I think it would be very nice to have those menthol vapors in a hot bath if you had the flu
  • I recommend this to lovers of relaxation scents and bubble baths everywhere

• by reviewabit

I am a person who is very influenced by fragrance. It can alter my emotional and mental state easily. When I saw this product on the shelf, marketed specifically for relaxing and reducing stress, I practically jumped on it.

I have been a loyal fan of Bath and Body Works eucalyptus and spearmint anti-stress products for years, and I half expected this to be a knock off version. This is not a bad thing, as I would have been happy to pay much less for something that

smelled similar to their product.

This, however, is a completely different blend of fragrances. After my initial disappointment that it was not a copy-cat product, I gave it a second chance and took a deep breath.

This scent is actually very relaxing. It has some strong menthol notes, faint florals, and woodsy notes.

It is difficult to describe, but it reminded me more of camphor and menthol than eucalyptus and mint. Generally I would deem this blend a medicinal type of smell.

But,

this particular incarnation was more pleasant than that. It made you want to take a deep breath of it and just lay back and rest.

It was quite androgynous and could be used by either gender. It isn’t the type of smell you would wear for a daytime fragrance, but it was definitely they type you’d appreciate in your bath or your room at night.

I know I said it doesn’t smell like medicine, but at the same time, I think it would ...

•  Village Naturals Therapy Stress & Tension Foaming Bath Oil
      be very nice to have those menthol vapors in a hot bath if you had the flu!

I brought some home, pleased I had found such a bargain– and tried it in a hot bath. The bubbles were great, the smell even nicer when warmed by the water, and it was strong enough that you did not need to use very much at all to get the desired effect.

It was gentle and did not dry my skin. I have never understood why

they call it foaming bath oil, because it does not seem to leave any oil in the water at all.

The scent lingers for a short time on the body, and if you have the water hot enough, it makes some nice vapors to soothe your sinuses too. I recommend this to lovers of relaxation scents and bubble baths everywhere.

While my eucalyptus spearmint is still the quintessential relaxing bath product, this is a very honorable and affordable mention, and I would definitely buy it again.

Poona says :

re : It isn’t the type of smell you would wear for a daytime fragrance, but it was definitely they type you’d appreciate in your bath or your room at night
I’ve used for a while it is fragrance that surrounds whole room. It some kind of diff smell we can appreciate whole night

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418101299371131/k2311a1018/10.18.10