Tigi Body By Bed Head Very Berry Whipped Mousse Lotion  » Health  »
  • I found that the scent was a little strong to use every day because it would clash with my cologne, so I used it mostly after a night time bath, and it left me feeling soft and well moisturized all over
  • I really enjoyed going to bed smelling like a pie, it was nice– although sometimes it made me hungry
  • The only problems I really had with this product were that the nozzle sometimes “spit” a bit, which is a common problem with any aerosol products, and that it didn’t seem to last very long
  • I have come to expect this from certain types of containers and unfortunately this is one of them
  • I do recommend the product to anyone who is not on a budget, and loves smelling like a well moisturized berry

• by reviewabit

This lotion is a product I received as a free gift when my salon was having a special promotion. I had never used Tigi body products at all, but I had used some of the Bed Head line and liked it pretty well. I especially liked their shampoos which had luscious scents. I couldn’t even get home before I had to try it out.

I was curious about how it felt and smelled. It had been years since I had used a mousse formula moisturizer, and I remembered them as having a nice texture. This indeed had a very nice texture.

It was light and fluffy, yet very creamy and worked as a moisturizer should– without any heavy, greasy

feel. It fluffed onto my hands quickly and dissipated quickly to a light cream that absorbed almost instantly. The scent was heavenly, like a fresh berry pie.

Some berry fragrances smell more like fresh berries– and that is what I expected from this one, especially with it being a mousse. However, it had more of a cooked berry smell, which to me, is even better. It was less tart, and gave the product an even richer feel.

I found that the scent was a little strong to use every day because it would clash with my cologne, so I used it mostly after a night time bath, and it left me feeling soft and well moisturized all over.

• It was light enough that it did not feel greasy, and had enough moisture power that it did its job as well. I really enjoyed going to bed smelling like a pie, it was nice– although sometimes it made me hungry! This was a product I did not like to use if I was craving sweets because ti drove me nuts!

The only problems I really had with this product were that the nozzle sometimes “spit” a bit, which is a common problem with any aerosol products, and that it didn’t seem to last very long.

If I had used it daily, it probably would have been gone in a couple of weeks. I have come to expect this

from certain types of containers and unfortunately this is one of them. This item carries a fairly high “salon worthy” price tag.

I hesitate to say that I would ever buy it at full price. Although it’s a nice product, it’s one of those luxury treats that you don’t just buy for yourself every day. It would be a nice Christmas present though, and in fact, I think I will give some to a few friends who I know would like it but would never buy it for themselves.

They would do really well to give out free sample bottles at salons. I do recommend the product to anyone who is not on a budget, and loves smelling like a well moisturized berry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418101299341131/k2311a1018/10.18.10