GE Built-In Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • I decided that Home Depot would be the best place to start shopping for one
  • I loved this dishwasher and would recommend it to others to purchase
  • I would definitely purchase it again with the exception that I would probably look for something that was a little bigger but with the same options on it

• by Dawn

When I was replacing my dishwasher, I wanted something that had a good reputation and that would do everything that I needed it to do. I decided that Home Depot would be the best place to start shopping for one. The GE Built-In Dishwasher cost $279.00. That is a great price for a good and reliable dishwasher. It had a lot of different settings on it too, which made it a great bargain buy.

I loved this dishwasher. I has several settings depending on how tough the soil was on the dishes. For instance, there is a pots and pans setting for tougher jobs. You can also allow the dishes to be rinsed but to sit for a while before you actually wash them. Best of all, I

could set it on a timer so that it didn’t start until a certain time. It could be delayed for 2, 4 or 6 hours. That often gave me time to get a shower, among other things before the dishwasher started so that it didn’t run out all the hot water. I often set it so that it wouldn’t start until we were in bed. That was great because then we knew we wouldn’t need to use the hot water for anything and the dishwasher was sure to have hot water for the job. That is the setting that I liked most on the dishwasher.

I also loved how quiet this dishwasher was. You could barely hear it except when it was changing cycles. The sound didn’t overtake ...

• the entire house like other dishwashers that I had in the past. It wouldn’t wake up the grandchildren when they spent the night either. The dishwasher was big enough inside for most jobs, though I wished it had been slightly bigger because there were times that I would run out of room long before I was done adding dishes to it. Other than that, it was an excellent dishwasher.

I loved this dishwasher and would recommend it to others to purchase. It was a great price and it does a great job getting the dishes cleaned. I would definitely purchase it again with the exception that I would probably look for something that was a little bigger but with the same options on it. I hate doing dishes

by hand, especially when there were seven people in the house at once. That could get old after a while and the fights over who was supposed to do dishes on a particular night got to be more bother than it was worth. GE is a trusted name and you will love the dishwasher. It gives you everything that you need in order to get the job done. You can feel assured that your dishes will come out extraordinarily clean. You can set the timer right after you finish loading it so that you don’t forget to turn it on before you go to bed. It is just a great buy all the way around. You will absolutely love this dishwasher. Life is much easier with this kitchen tool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318101299261131/k2311a1018/10.18.10