Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Soother  » Baby care  »
  • That is why I decided that the Rainforest Waterfall Soother would be the perfect thing to help get my grandson to sleep
  • The only problem was that until he was old enough to push the buttons himself, the sounds didn't last very long
  • It only cost $36.54 and it did help a lot in getting my grandson to settle down once he was laid in the crib
  • He is the stubborn sort, so it takes a lot more for him to settle, but this toy definitely helped with the task
  • I would recommend this toy for the crib for new parents and grandparents

• by Dawn

When my grandson was born, I wanted to get him something that we could put in his crib to soothe him. He didn’t like being left in his crib because quite honestly, he doesn’t like to sleep. I had purchased a Rainforest Bouncer seat for my granddaughter when she was born and the sounds of it soothed her greatly. That is why I decided that the Rainforest Waterfall Soother would be the perfect thing to help get my grandson to sleep.

The Rainforest Water Soother did help a great deal in getting the baby to sleep. The only problem was that until he was old enough to push the buttons himself, the sounds didn’t last very long. I would find that I would have to constantly go into

the room to restart the sounds. This may not be the case with every baby, but it is with the ones who fight off sleep with everything they have in them, such as my grandson. The Rainforest Water Soother was a nice toy and the sounds even soothed me. It’s too bad it was for a baby’s crib, it would make a great sound system for an adult who has difficulty sleeping or relaxing.

I would purchase this toy again. It only cost $36.54 and it did help a lot in getting my grandson to settle down once he was laid in the crib. He is the stubborn sort, so it takes a lot more for him to settle, but this toy definitely helped with the task.

• It was even better when he learned to manipulate the toy himself so that he didn’t need anyone to come back in the room to do it for him. It would get really quiet in the room and all of a sudden, you would hear the sounds coming from the rainforest again. This was a great addition to his crib and he got a lot of use out of it before he outgrew it. We then passed it on to another new mommy who had a hard time getting her little one to sleep.

I would recommend this toy for the crib for new parents and grandparents. It does help ease the baby and makes bed time a little easier for parents and the baby. The baby will

probably still cry sometimes, but not nearly as much as he/she would if you didn’t have this toy in the crib. Once your baby learns how to turn the toy on him/herself, there will be no troubles at all as he/she plays it over and over again while you go about your business feeling secure that the baby will soon fall asleep. It was an excellent purchase and you will se how much of a difference it an make in your life. It is important to remember, though, that it does take batteries and you should make sure that you have replacement batteries ready in case the batteries wear down in the toy. Other than that, the toy is good to go for little tykes that don’t like to sleep.

Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Soother

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418101299231131/k2311a1018/10.18.10