3 in 1 Smart Wheels Toddler Toy  » Baby care  »
  • When I was looking for a birthday gift for my grandson, I went shopping at Walmart since it always seems like they have the best deals an a pretty good selection
  • It cost $34.97 and it was money well spent
  • I love how he gets upset if I tell him not to bring it when we go outside
  • I would definitely purchase this toy again
  • I would recommend this toy for any toddler

• by Dawn

When I was looking for a birthday gift for my grandson, I went shopping at Walmart since it always seems like they have the best deals an a pretty good selection. I came across the 3 in 1 Smart Wheels that looked perfect. It cost $34.97 and it was money well spent. There are several ways that the baby can use it and it grows with the baby so that the child doesn’t outgrow the riding toy.

My grandson absolutely loves this toy. He pulls it out every time I am there to visit. He plays with the buttons on the top and he rides it around the living room. He doesn’t use the rocking motion too much anymore, but he did get his use out of that. The steering column comes

off the toy so that he can sit on the floor and play with it if he wants. That is another thing that he is too old for now. He just likes to sit on this toy and play with the buttons while he scoots around. He acts like he is the coolest boy in the world while he is riding it. He will often pull it outside when we go out for a walk, so that he can ride it instead of walking.

I love this toy. My grandson has gotten more than his fair share of use from it. He still plays with it and he is now 2 and a half years old. Although he will probably stop bothering with it soon, I cannot complain about how much use ...

• he has gotten from it. I could not have chosen a better toy for him to play with. I love how he gets upset if I tell him not to bring it when we go outside. He will stand and argue with me about it until I finally give in because I am the grandmother and I don’t have to deal with it. If he never used this toy again, he will still have used it enough to have satisfied me that he has gotten more than his fair share of use from it. I would definitely purchase this toy again. It was well worth the money spent.

I would recommend this toy for any toddler. It is a V-Tech product which always means the child will learn something from it.

It is sturdy enough to stand up to the rambunctious toddler test as well. It won’t fall apart on you, that is for sure. You can feel comfortable passing this toy along to another lucky kid when your child has outgrown it as well. It is easy to set up and it is easy to change from one stage to the next with no difficulty at all. You are going to love how busy this toy will keep your toddler, especially boys. Girls don’t tend to go for these toys nearly as much as the boys do. No matter how rough and tumble your toddler is, you can be assured that he/she will not be able to destroy this toy anytime soon, but they will get a lot of fun out of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418101299151131/k2311a1018/10.18.10