Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this Clinique Happy Heart from a beauty shop
  • Now, I tried this Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray I am very happy because a scent of flowers and has truly amazing smell that is totally outstanding
  • When it comes to brand of perfume I prefer clinique because it is always anywhere in the market and around the world
  • When it comes to perfume Clinique is one of the best for women

• by lei

I bought this Clinique Happy Heart from a beauty shop. I am very fanatic of perfumes, and I already collected a lot of perfume from Clinique. Now, I tried this Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray I am very happy because a scent of flowers and has truly amazing smell that is totally outstanding.

I used to wear this perfume when I am going at work and when I have a special date. It has really lovable scent because my

husband and even friends are always admire my perfume.

My girl friends also asked about this and they bought already their own perfume, they admire the scent like I did. It never fades away until I went home, it easily absorbs my skin when I spray it and it never stain my clothes when I spray it.

I’m totally happy when I am wearing this Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray. It has a relaxing smell that is not too ...

• strong.

Its not greasy to skin and I feel fresh when I am using it. I loved this perfume compare with the Clnigue happy that they first made.

It has reasonable price in a very nice bottle and box. Just spray a little bit and it last for long.

This perfume can wear any occasions. I am indulge with the scent that’s why I always used it everyday.

The rich flowers fragrances really captivates my heart. I loved it.

When it comes to

brand of perfume I prefer clinique because it is always anywhere in the market and around the world. When it comes to perfume Clinique is one of the best for women.

I can’t go out without wearing any perfume since I bought it, it makes my day complete and I feel confident with it. When they ask what perfume I am wearing I am proud to say its from Clinique Happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616101299010331/k2311a1016/10.16.10