Sephora Mini-Eyelash Heating Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a battery operated Mini-eyelash heating curler
  • This is great because this way I know when the curler is ready for use as it takes maybe 30 seconds to a full minute to fully heat up
  • What I love about this Mini-eyelash Heating Curler is that it is not the traditional pinching curler that we all have come to love

• by mod

It was a cold Sunday morning when I got bored and decided to check out the mall for the latest Sephora stuff. It took me forever to scout the store but then suddenly I realized I needed a new eyelash curler. There are maybe 4 types of eyelash curlers in the Sephora Store in the Super Brands Mall in Shanghai, so I chose the one with the least effort of them all. I bought a battery operated Mini-eyelash heating curler.

This is a Sephora-branded product. The Mini-eyelash Heating Curler costs around $25. It is really cute and small, probably around 3 inches in total length. It has a pink transparent cover and a pink and black body, with a switch to turn it on or off. It comes with a

AAA battery already installed, and removal and replacement of the battery is fairly easy. I did not notice it at first but there is a small rectangular indicator behind the flat curler that turns from green to white in color which means that the heating curler is already hot. This is great because this way I know when the curler is ready for use as it takes maybe 30 seconds to a full minute to fully heat up.

What I love about this Mini-eyelash Heating Curler is that it is not the traditional pinching curler that we all have come to love. It looks like a small electric toothbrush (minus the brush!) with just a flat surface so that when I use it, I just have to press it ...

• against my lashes to curl them. No pinching, no risks of pinching my eyelids too! When I use this, I use mascara first and apply it to my lashes. After making sure that the mascara is dry, I then press the tip of the heating curler on my lashes to lift them and press them against my upper lids. I keep it there for about 20-30 seconds. The heat can sometimes irritate my eyes so there is a need to remove the heating curler for maybe 10 seconds before reapplying the heating curler. The tricky part is checking the temperature of the heating curler. Sometimes when I press the tip on my palms, there is not enough heat but when I use it on my lashes, it can be
        very hot. For anyone who intends to use this, be careful not to underestimate the heat from the curler! The eyelids are more sensitive to heat compared to the hands and palms.

This product comes with a plastic zip lock resealable container that looks like a pencil case. Right now I use it for storing this small heating curler with some of my small pots of eyeshadow and eyeliners. This container makes storing this product and other eye makeup very handy and very organized!

The one thing that makes it standout from the rest of the heating eyelash curlers is that this is very small and can easily fit in my purse or makeup kit. I could use it anytime I want and bring it with me anywhere I go. I absolutely recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101298980131/k2311a1015/10.15.10