Ronzoni, Healthy Harvest, All Natural Whole Grain, Whole Wheat Pasta  » Food  »
  • I love to find sneaky ways to make healthy dinners
  • I know it sounds underhanded but it is to help them stay healthy so I am ok with that
  • But with this product that is not an issue

• by makeithappen

I will tell you a little secret as long as you promise not to tell my kids. I love to find sneaky ways to make healthy dinners. My kids are actually pretty good about eating healthy but there are times I have to trick them in to it.

I know it sounds underhanded but it is to help them

stay healthy so I am ok with that. One of those products I used to help get some added fiber and whole grains in to my kids is Ronzoni, Healthy Harvest, All Natural Whole Grain, Whole Wheat Pasta.

Wow, try to say that one three times fast. I use the Spaghetti noodles when I make any kind of noodle dish.

What is wonderful about Ronzoni, Healthy Harvest, All Natural Whole Grain, Whole Wheat Pasta is that it tastes no different from regular pasta. Another great thing about it is that it is the sort of thing that you use with some kind of sauce.

Once you have the sauce over the noodles they look just like ...

• Ronzoni, Healthy Harvest, All Natural Whole Grain, Whole Wheat Pasta
      regular spaghetti noodles as well. It is the discoloration of whole grain foods that sometimes keep kids from eating it.

But with this product that is not an issue.

There is more praise to be given to this pasta thought.

Ronzoni, Healthy Harvest, All Natural Whole Grain, Whole Wheat Pasta is made with a number of whole grains including pasta.

This means that it is a good source of fiber, 6g per serving, and is also a great source of omega-3s.

Another thing to love about this pasta is that it is cholesterol and sodium free. If you are like me and love squeezing healthy food in your family’s diet without then noticing it then this is a product for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715101298960131/k2311a1015/10.15.10