Taco Bell Fiesta Steak Bowl: TV dinner  » Food  »
0.5
  • Now I know that these are just glorified and over priced TV dinners that use a brand name to make more sales
  • I bought about ten of these at around $3 a piece
  • This is defiantly not a TV diner I would recommend to people
  • Another issue that I have with the Taco Bell Fiesta Steak Bowl TV dinner is that its advertizing is a little false

• by makeithappen

Fiesta Steak Bowlz – Taco bell TV dinner’s are a real rip off. When I saw these on the grocery store I had high hopes. Now I know that these are just glorified and over priced TV dinners that use a brand name to make more sales. I bought about ten of these at around $3 a piece. If they had tasted like Taco Bell food then it would have been worth the price.

Sadly it does not taste good at all. I followed the instructions for the dinners yet every single dinner had the same problems. This is defiantly not a TV diner I would recommend to people.

One of the problems with the Taco Bell Fiesta Steak Bowl TV dinner is that the rice is terrible. You will first notice this when you get it out of the microwave after heating up the dish. The rice ...

• is clumpy and hard. It is difficult to break the rice up. Once you do you are then supposed to mix it in with the steak and re-fried beans. At this point the flavor is ok but not $3 ok.

Another issue that I have with the Taco Bell Fiesta Steak Bowl TV dinner is that its advertizing is a little false. On the package it says, “Now 30% More Steak”. This might be

true but there is not a whole lot of steak in it. I would hate to see how much was in it before they added 30%. The meal itself is 300 calories but does not fill you up. Over all I must say that this is real rip off! If you see it on the shelves and are tempted to buy it because it is the Taco Bell brand, Don’t! Do not buy it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715101298940131/k2311a1015/10.15.10