Energizer E2 Performance Lithium AA Batteries
  • Energizer E2 Performance Lithium AA Batteries are some of the best non-rechargeable batteries on the market
  • This is why I like to use Energizer E2 performance Lithium batteries in most of the gizmos in the house
  • I have tested that theory out and I agree

• by makeithappen

Energizer E2 Performance Lithium AA Batteries are some of the best non-rechargeable batteries on the market. I am the head of a very gizmo driven family. Between three kids and my own love of technology we are always in the need of AA batteries. I do utilize rechargeable batteries but there are times where they are not practical or I do not have any charged and ready to go. I also find that I do not always get the rechargeable I give to my kids back. This is why I like to use Energizer E2 performance Lithium batteries in most of the gizmos in the house. I find that Energizer E2 Performance Lithium AA batteries work best in MP3 players, CD Players, my digital camera and flash lights. I also

like to use them in all of those musical light up toys and dolls that my youngest loves.

One of the things I like the most about the Energizer E2 Performance Lithium Batteries is that they last a lot longer than other batteries. I have bought cheap off brand batteries but they tend to last no more than a few days to a week in the MP3 players and my digital camera. I got more life out of Energizer Max batteries and Energizer e2 Titanium Batteries, not as much as I had wanted though. I then switched to the Energizer E2 Performance Batteries. At first I was reluctant to do so because they were more expensive. They cost about $5 for two. While I did not like the price initially ...

• I discovered that they are actually cheaper batteries in the long run.

Because they last longer I do not have to buy them as often. I do not have to replace them as often either. Both of these are big pluses when you have kids and a busy life. Another thing I really like about the Energizer E2 Performance Batteries is how long they last in flash lights. In my world you only need a flashlight when it is urgent. The power goes out and the kids are freaking out or I have broken down on the side of the road. But with these batteries I do not worry as much about that. The package advertizes that the batteries are made to withstand extreme weather changes. I have tested that

theory out and I agree. The flashlight I keep in the car experiences such changes yet it is always there when I need it.

I am very happy with Energizer E2 Performance Batteries. I can not decide which I like better, these or my rechargeable batteries. In the end, I suppose I would say, they are equal and they both have a place in my home. These batteries are great in electronics. They are great batteries for the remote controls since those batteries seem to get lost a lot. The Energizer E2 Performance batteries are my favorite non-rechargeable batteries, at least until something better comes along. With the way technology grows that just might happen. I truly believe that these batteries are the best and most economical solution for my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615101298930131/k2311a1015/10.15.10