Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping  » Food  »
  • Unfortunately, making this dessert from scratch is a very time consuming process
  • The Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping was very easy to prepare
  • The streusel was actually delicious, and the apples were seasoned nicely with cinnamon and sugar
  • Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping only cost us three dollars
  • I highly recommend Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping

• by phoebe1975

Everyone in my family loves apple pie more than any other dessert I make. Unfortunately, making this dessert from scratch is a very time consuming process. They can handle a store bought frozen apple pie from time to time. But, these pies can be very expensive. So, I recently found a Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping, a generic pie sold in our local grocery store. The pie looked about the

same as the one I usually bought, so I decide to give it a try.

The Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping was very easy to prepare. You open the box and put it in a pre-heated 400 degree oven. It cooks for about thirty minutes. After cooking, you should let it sit for a few minutes to make the cutting process easier. The Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel ...

• Topping tasted pretty good. The streusel was actually delicious, and the apples were seasoned nicely with cinnamon and sugar. The pie crust was a little soggier than the pricier name brand version, but overall, the Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping was a hit.

Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping only cost us three dollars. I have paid more than four dollars in the past fro other frozen apple

pies, so this was a real deal. Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping can be bought anywhere that sells this brand. Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping is located next to the other frozen pies in the frozen food section. I highly recommend Best Choice Frozen Apple Pie with Crumbled Streusel Topping. It is not as good as a homemade pie, but it is a suitable substitute for my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715101298880131/k2311a1015/10.15.10