Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses
1.5
  • The Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses is already sliced into eight separate pieces
  • I would think this is an oven problem, but this has never happened when I have purchased more expensive brands

• by phoebe1975

My family and I have really been cracking down on our grocery budget. We used to spend so much at the store, but we have really saved a lot of money by purchasing generic products instead of name brands. I recently tried a new garlic bread that is much cheaper than the brand we usually buy. It is called Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses. I did not think it was as good as the more

expensive brands, and I will not buy it again.

The Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses is already sliced into eight separate pieces. You heat the bread by placing each slice on a toaster sheet and placing it in the oven for a few minutes at 400 degrees. The bread seemed to get burned around the edges. I would think this is an oven problem, but this has never happened when I have purchased more expensive ...

• brands. The Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses ended up being soggy in the middle and well done around the edges. Not very appetizing in my opinion!

The Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses only cost two dollars, so it is a lot cheaper than the normal brand we buy. The cheeses did melt, but the bread just seemed soggy. I could not buy Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses again for this

reason. It is great to save money, but not when the product ends up being inedible. The Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses can be purchased at grocery stores across the United States that carry the Best Choice line of products. It is found in the freezer section next to the other frozen bread products. Best Choice Frozen Garlic Bread with Four Cheeses did have a decent taste, but the price does not outweigh the poor baking process.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715101298870131/k2311a1015/10.15.10