Zirh Hold Hair Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things too that I like with this hair products is its ability to give you a clean look
  • My hair on the side tends to get thinner and I notice a decrease in my hair
  • Bench Hair Gels have claimed that it is alcohol-free but I still noticed decreased in my hair
  • The other brand might have misled me in telling me that it was alcohol-free and I definitely believe it was not
  • The best thing about Zirh Hair Gel is its genuineness to its promise that it is alcohol-free

• by ibizaspain

I have used Bench Hair gel before and some L’Oreal hair products. Because of the quality of my hair which is so thick, I want to keep a desired hairstyle with the use of a hair gel. When my hair is shorter, I do not use anything on it but as it grows longer, this is where I need help from hair gel. One of the things too that I like with this hair products is its ability to give you a clean look. It refreshes your aura and makes you look young. However, I realized that there were some problems that I have experienced since I was consistently used this product. My hair on the side tends to get thinner and I notice a decrease in my hair. It used to be thick and black but

it has decreased now. Bench Hair Gels have claimed that it is alcohol-free but I still noticed decreased in my hair.

Zirh also claims it is alcohol-free but it is only with this product I experienced the true essence of an alcohol-free hair gel. Normally, a hair gel is infused with chemicals which is harsh for the hair because it gives you a different look and purpose. A hair gel is a style aid and it also has some harsh ingredients on top of the alcohol contents it normally has. One of the reasons why I always have unusual hair fall is because of the contents of the hair gel. The other brand might have misled me in telling me that it was alcohol-free and I definitely believe it was not. I can say that this is ...

• genuinely alcohol-free because of the following things.

I experienced less hair fall compared to other brands. I also like that my hair never had split ends and it was never rough. My hair remained thick and it has an improved texture since I used this brand. The alcohol content in hair gel can cause massive damage in your hair. The first thing it can give your hair is eventual hair loss. And if you experience hair loss or frequent hair fall despite the product says “alcohol-free”, then it is not a good product.

A hair gel should also be a good hair moisturizer. Though it is not its main purpose but I like it when the product contains natural extracts which can support good nourishment for the hair. This product has sesame and jojoba oil. I really

like jojoba oil as a hair moisturizer because it locks moisture and also protects it. I noticed my hair right after I shampoo it, the texture is soft and silky. With my old brand, after I shampoo my hair, it is rough and I still need to use a hair conditioner to make it soft. I love the quality of this product. It really works well on your hair. It is gives you an added care to your hair that no other hair products can do.

The best thing about Zirh Hair Gel is its genuineness to its promise that it is alcohol-free. No doubt it is in my experience. This is the most important label you should check in every hair gel so that you can last decades of still having thick hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101298681231/k2311a1015/10.15.10