Logitech MX700 Wireless Optical Mouse  » Computers  »
  • The problem with always traveling is that everything is cramped and when you fix your mouse inside your laptop bag, everything is to be kept, fix and tied
  • The first thing amazing about this item is its shape
  • I like the functionality of its shape and external appearance because it is ergonomic
  • I noticed a different performance with this mouse

• by ibizaspain

I am particular about a simple and free workspace that as much as possible, I do not want to see so many wires and connection in my desk. Since optical mouse was created, it has come along way. Right now, brands have manufactured cordless mouse and even Mac lately with the release of the latest iMac, it comes with a cordless mouse. The thought of a clutter-free workspace is truly satisfying. I wanted everything to be clean and limitless. The tendency with USB-driven mouse, the cord when it is tangled, it gives less speed and responsiveness. Because I have experienced this, I wanted to try what how is it like to have a cordless mouse. I use this mouse for my Macbook since I have a steady one for my iMac at home. The problem with always traveling is that everything is cramped and when you

fix your mouse inside your laptop bag, everything is to be kept, fix and tied. Thus the mouse ends up always tangled up and the cord hastens my speed. I do not like when the responsiveness of the mouse is limited because of this problem.

The first thing amazing about this item is its shape. I have tried cordless mouse from Apple Store and it provides a conventional shape. MX700 from Logitech is different. The left part where your thumb and your forefinger positions has a grip, huge enough for your thumb to fit. I like the functionality of its shape and external appearance because it is ergonomic. This is the made advantage of this product. I like the feeling that my arms are not cramped, tired and feeling stressed as you persistently hold to it when you are navigating or infinitely surfing. The area ...

• where you will place your palm is not elevated enough which gives easy access to left and right functions. The shape and design of a mouse is foremost and important quality you should look for in a mouse. Those who dwell so much in front of the computer needs less stressful gadgets. The shape of this mouse is truly good and it was what I was looking for.

Another important feature for cordless mouse is its range. If it can extend from the normal range without sacrificing its performance, the better. The range is also what I like because it can work even up to five feet. There are common features which provides for this capacity but performance wise, it should also live up to its promise. There are times that responsiveness is hampered when the mouse is far from the bluetooth sensor. I noticed a

different performance with this mouse. It was working well despite the distance. The previous brand I have tried gave me some problems when you distance the mouse from the bluetooth source.

I also like how durable the buttons were. Your mouse is susceptible to damage especially the buttons left and right because of the constant use. Other brands have loose buttons that is why only up to five months and your mouse will incur some problems. I like the technology that is used here which is MX Optical Engine, which gives more responsiveness that you do not have to click several times the buttons making it less susceptible to easy damage.

This product has superior features and ergonomically designed shape which is a good answer to the common problem of heavy internet users. This allows endurance for those who dwell so much in front of the computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1915101298671231/k2311a1015/10.15.10