Off Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
1.0
  • Insect sprays have harsh effects on your respiratory system thus the best way is prevent mosquito bites is to use an insect repellant lotion
  • However, there are disadvantages to this insect repellant lotion
  • I noticed that whenever a small portion drips in the part where I made the opening, the color of the sachet is eventually lightened and dissolved
  • But still giving its long terms effects, I would not recommend it
  • I even vacated the entire plastic bag when I learned about this

• by ibizaspain

The current dengue cases in my country is not surprising. It has reach a very alarming proportions that I myself is scared to see even a single mosquito. You need to be protected wherever you go. When you live in the tropics, this is inevitable. Dengue is such a life-threatening condition if not remedied fast. In my case, prevention is always better than a pound of cure. I also get irritated when I am bitten by a mosquito because it interrupts my sleep. Insect sprays have harsh effects on your respiratory system thus the best way is prevent mosquito bites is to use an insect repellant lotion. You also need constant protection from your exposed parts because you do not know where a mosquito will bite you. It is surprising that even the most

clean places, you will find these insects. The importance of this lotion is to prevent you everywhere you go. That is why people resort to this kind of method. The best thing about Off Lotion is that it is easy and you are protected everywhere you go. It is in lotion form too which makes it suitable to apply. However, there are disadvantages to this insect repellant lotion.

The formula, although light and fast absorbing is intense to the skin. Sometimes, I accidentally apply a huge amount in my pulse points because the instructions is to apply it generously where mosquitos thrive the most. Above my elbows, it feels unpleasantly jarring when apply enormous amount. It is like you are using peel off lotion. I was really stunned on how it feels sometimes in your ...

• skin. This is after all a repellant lotion.

The composition of this product is not healthy. We might think that this is applied externally then it is completely all right for our health. I have been using the sachet of this product for economical reasons. I noticed that whenever a small portion drips in the part where I made the opening, the color of the sachet is eventually lightened and dissolved. This is obviously due to the high concentration of the lotion. It was really scary seeing what happened. This would mean that there is some ingredients in the product which is intense that it causes discoloration of the plastic sachet.

This brings me to my third point, how safe is this insect repellant lotion. We might be spared from a life-threatening epidemic yet

we might be sustaining ill health because of this product. Off Lotion is made up of poison which is its main ingredient to protect you from mosquitos. The very reason why I felt it harsh on parts of my body which is sensitive and it sometimes gives you that humid feeling in your skin. It is also the reason why there was discoloration noticed in the sachet. The poison sips into the skin and would give you ill-effects in terms of your health in the long run. This is the pretty alarming part of the product. This makes Off Lotion not a good alternative in preventing mosquitos because it can only be used in moderation. But still giving its long terms effects, I would not recommend it. I even vacated the entire plastic bag when I learned about this.

Off Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415101298661231/k2311a1015/10.15.10