GNC Total Lean Shake Swiss Chocolate  » Health  »
  • I bought several gadgets to help me loose the cellulite in my tummy
  • My problem is I cannot strictly follow the correct diet
  • Healthy Options has provided amazing Whey mix drink and it has chocolate flavor
  • This particular drink claims to have swiss chocolate flavor but I was not so impressed
  • I like the concept of the drink as it really helps the body attain a more fast lean physique

• by ibizaspain

I have been trimming my abs so hard and there was no progress at all. I bought several gadgets to help me loose the cellulite in my tummy. I used Sauna Belt but it was not really helpful. Then I went on nutrition counseling but still I feel like my fats were not decreasing. I extensively included basic, advance and intermediate abs workout but I was not improving. Diet plays an important role in achieving the ideal body. My problem is I cannot strictly follow the correct diet. Even if I will eat in small proportions, there are times when I am addicted to eating

lots of it. I really wanted something quick and easy. One of the meal replacement shakes I tried was this brand from GNC because it specializes on muscle building. This is not just any meal replacement shake but rather it has a special purpose.

With this kind of diet supplement, it is a ready-to-mix kind which you only need water to prepare it. I really want a product which is easy to dissolve so that it is not difficult to prepare. I find the granules of the drink difficult to dissolve. I could use some help with the blender but it would take time sometimes and for those which do not have it, this might be some impediment. If you mix it using a blender, it mixes smoothly but without any help, it take time and effort to mix it.

For diet brands, I do not want a bad tasting drink. Healthy Options has provided amazing Whey mix drink and it has chocolate flavor. This particular drink claims to have “swiss chocolate” flavor but I was not so impressed. I really thought it would be very tasty like an ordinary milk chocolate drink but this was not. The taste is really for diet. It feels less and not so yummy.

• GNC Total Lean Shake Swiss Chocolate
      It tastes like diluted chocolate drink. This product is missing the concentration of a great tasting swiss chocolate beverage.

This health supplement gets rid of body mass by using oat beta-glucan. It is a soluble fiber and contains substance which affects low blood sugar in the body thus it will not make you fat. One of the problems in diet is the high conversion of your local carbohydrates to sugar making you fat eventually. This uses same energy providing nutrients less the accumulation of fat in the body. Thus coupled with workout, this can give you lean body. I like the concept of the drink

as it really helps the body attain a more fast lean physique. This would also mean that like Whey, this is completely safe. There are no synthetic formula which can cause heart problems. No side effects too like fatigue or excessive sedating effects.

Like most diet supplements, this meal replacement drink is not a quick way to loose weight. It needs to be coupled with discipline, rest and consistent exercise. If these things are followed surely you will attain your goal to have a lean body. The good thing about this health drink is the safe composition albeit not so good when it comes to taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415101298651231/k2311a1015/10.15.10