Homewood Suites Hotel  » Hotels  »
1775 N Brown rd , Lawrenceville . Georgia
  • It is new looking , clean , and offers a lot of amenities that cost extra at most hotels
  • I could have stayed there for a few weeks with no problem
  • I was very impressed with how they go out of their way to make sure their guests stay happy

• by Gina Gott

This hotel is more like a second home. It is new looking , clean , and offers a lot of amenities that cost extra at most hotels. This is a great place to visit for business or pleasure. It is a nice and comfortable hotel that offers top notch customer service. My husband and I spent 2 nights there that were very laid back and enjoyable. You can’t find a better hotel than this for the price!

The rooms are very nice and huge. We stayed in a one bedroom king suite. The bed was very comfortable and soft. It was like sleeping on our own bed back home , we had a wonderful night’s sleep. I also liked there was a kitchen and a seperate living room.

They even had a dvd player in the room , and I loved the flat screen tv. It was like a little apartment. I could have stayed there for a few weeks with no problem. It was very relaxing and peaceful!

The little extras that this hotel offers are wonderful too. Their free breakfast is not your normal cereal , muffins , and donuts. ( although they offer stuff like that too. ) They actually cook sausage , biscuits and gravy ,and eggs. You can also make waffles or pancakes for yourself. It is all very tasty , and for free you can’t beat it! During the week you can also get free dinner that they cook too. We stayed on the weekend , so we missed that ...

• one. I bet it was just as good as the breakfast though! They also give you free wireless internet , which I really liked. They have a very nice fitness center for guest too. This hotel has it all. I was very impressed with how they go out of their way to make sure their guests stay happy.

The price for our king size suite was a bargain for all that they offer. We paid $135.00 a night. That is a super price for a suite. This hotel is close to a lot of things too. There is a big mall across the street and Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. You will have plenty to do if you stay there. Ofcourse the rooms in this hotel are so comfy

, you might just want to stay in them and watch movies all day. Either way , you will have a good stay at this hotel. Our little stay was just perfect!

The hotel staff is amazing! Whenever we went to the front desk they were very sweet and helpful. They were also very nice about recommending places for us to eat and shop. The hotel itself is very clean. The housekeepers do an excellent job! This is the way all hotels should be. I was very satisfied with everything and so was my husband. We will be back to visit them again as soon as we can. The Homewood Suites Hotel , is our new home away from home. It doesn’t get better than this for $135.00 a night!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 215101298631231/k2311a1015/10.15.10