Lysol Scent Disinfectant Spray
  • I decided to stop being cheap and go for a quality disinfectant spray
  • I got the original scent, since I love the fresh smell of Lysol
  • I like this spray because it can be used almost anywhere around the house
  • I think that this spray can be used and enjoyed by anyone

• by adrean_j

I don’t often buy disinfectant spray. I have purchased it a few times from the dollar store, but though that it was way too strong and overwhelming. I decided to stop being cheap and go for a quality disinfectant spray. I always wanted to try the Lysol Disinfectant spray and decided to purchase it. I got the original scent, since I love the fresh smell of Lysol. I was hoping that this spray could eliminate the amount of germs being trafficked through my home. My daughter brings germs home form school and next thing we know everyone is sick as a dog. I also wanted to kill some of the smell of me smoking around the house and figured a disinfected is the strongest thing I could use. I purchased this

can of spray for a little over 4 dollars, which was a little pricey for me. I was hoping it would be worth the money. The can was not very heavy, but it was heavier than an air freshener can. The top and nozzle were perfect, because it was kind of similar to that of an air freshener sprayer, but much more sturdy and easy to press.

I initially use the spray to spray down door knobs, that I was sure ended to be disinfected. I liked the scent, because it was very fresh. It made it seemed like I was scrubbing my house up and down with Lysol all day, when it was in fact just a little disinfectant spray. This spray put me at ease, and slowed down my ...

• fears of catching a cold once again this year. This spray also works great as a deodorizer and has significantly cut down the smell of cigarette smoke in my house. Though I know it is not especially made for cloth, I love using it on my furniture and curtains. It kills odors as well as germs, making it the perfect product for me. I wasn’t very confident in the fact that it was killing germs until, we all indeed stopped getting sick. This was especially good for my baby boy because he was battling colds off and on for a month. After starting to use this around the house more, everyone seemed to be healthier and more alive. This spray works so good, that my husband started using it to spray
        in his funky shoes. All of his shoes don’t stink, but there is this one pair that he refuses to throw in the trash and they are smelly. When he sprayed them, the Lysol did work at cutting down the odor, but didn’t get rid of it completely.

I like this spray because it can be used almost anywhere around the house. I have found a use for it in each and ever room around the house. I like to use it on fabrics and surfaces as it doesn’t effect neither one badly. It works great on my trash can, especially after dumping a smelly bag. I have always hated how these scents would linger, but this spray kills the lingering odor instantly. I think that this spray can be used and enjoyed by anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315101298561231/k2311a1015/10.15.10