Baby Basics Baby Diapers
  • I didn’t really know what to expect at first, but knew they cost a little more than the usual diapers I was buying
  • Sometimes I think that these diapers are over absorbent
  • I like the fact that the diaper doesn’t just get soggy and start to leak all over his clothes
  • There has been plenty of times where I thought it would leak out the side of the diaper, and thankfully it did not
  • I would recommend these to nay parent that wants a trusted diaper brand for their child

• by adrean_j

When it comes to baby diapers I have become really picky. I have tried some diapers that don’t absorb at all and they leave me doing laundry for the rest of the day. My son drinks a lot and can use up a diaper pretty quickly. That is why I have to look for diapers that will be absorbent and reliable. I recently purchased a bag of Baby Basics brand baby diapers. I didn’t really know what to expect at first, but knew they cost a little more than the usual diapers I was buying. I purchased the bag of 36 diapers for almost 7 dollars. That was a lot for me because I’m used to paying no more than five for some decent diapers. The diapers

were good in size and seemed to resemble a real size 3. I have had problems with diapers either being oversized or undersized. These were the perfect fit for my baby. They have a cute little monkey design, which is unique and nice to see.

Sometimes I think that these diapers are over absorbent. When my son is walking around the house, it seems like his diaper is never wet. I have to literally chase after him and take a peak to see if he needs to be changed. I like the fact that the diaper doesn’t just get soggy and start to leak all over his clothes. They are ideal for overnight, because my baby now sleeps through the night. I wouldn’t dare wake him for ...

• a diaper change, because he will never go back to sleep. I like the fact that I can change him right before bed and he will be dry until the morning. The sides of these diapers have a really great and stretchy leak guard pouch. This comes in handy for when he has really soft number twos. There has been plenty of times where I thought it would leak out the side of the diaper, and thankfully it did not. These diapers keep everything inside until I get to change him. I also like the fact that these diapers don’t fall apart when getting really wet. It has always irked me that diapers start to fall apart and a nasty gel comes out of it.

The sides

are very stretchy, which is also a good thing. I hate when diapers can’t get put on just right, because one side is uneven from the other when you stick the straps. I like the Velcro on these diapers because they can be stuck and unstuck multiple times without ripping or ruining the diaper. This is the perfect diaper for very active babies like my little boy. He is protected while he crawls and climbs. I haven’t had to throw any clothes away, because of ruining from the pee or poop. I would recommend these to nay parent that wants a trusted diaper brand for their child. I like them better than some of the main brands like Huggies or Pampers and would purchase these over them any day.

Christine Manning says :

re : I didn’t really know what to expect at first, but knew they cost a little more than the usual diapers I was buying
    I bought two boxes of these diapers size 6 and anytime my sons have peed or pooped they have leaked making a gross mess Very disappointed because I thought I was getting a deal But lesson learned I’ll stick to full priced diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415101298551231/k2311a1015/10.15.10