Sports Gallery Drinking Bottle  » Housewares  »
  • I believe this is the year where plastic drinking bottle became popular
  • I bought new one when I observed mine was becoming old
  • For the design, I think putting information about water is a good idea for the people to know everything what are the many uses of water
  • Since then, I recommend this one to some of my friends
  • They like it too based on their experience

• by grecy

Since the year 2005, I always bring a jug or a drinking bottle so that whenever I feel thirsty in the road I have something to drink. Much more when summer comes, everyone is bringing their own drinking bottle because many are afraid to be a victim of heat stroke. That is also my reason for remembering to bring my own.

I believe this is the year where plastic drinking bottle became popular. There are different varieties and styles I saw in the mall. Some are plain, some with different colors and it varies with sizes. I bought new one when I observed mine was becoming old. The color already fades and I want to trendy even only for drinking bottle.

One that I bought is Sports Gallery drinking bottle. It is plastic with stainless cap, dark blue green in color. There are words of wisdom and information about water printed

on the plastic bottle as a design. It also stated on the packaging that you can put one liter of water in the bottle. For the design, I think putting information about water is a good idea for the people to know everything what are the many uses of water. The bottle looks beautiful all over. Anyway, I bought the pink color.

It also has a strap attached to the body of the bottle so you can hold it when you decide to bring it. Actually, because there are different sizes, you can choose from it what sizes you can be able to bring. If you choose a bottle that can have one liter of water, it is heavy already. So there are other small sizes. There are sizes that can put two liters of water in it, good for people who always want to have outdoor exercise like ...

• biking and jogging or those who likes to go to the gym. I bought only the one liter to stock more water on it since I am always facing heavy traffic whenever I go out. I have to be ready for the thirst.

The strap is hold strong. There were so many times that passengers in the vehicle I am in will accidentally push this bottle. I will just pull it back to me using the strap. Also, even how many times I accidentally drop this bottle, it did not break. The bottle is strong. Moreover, even if you turn upside down the cap, it sealed the water safely inside the bottle. There are no leaks, just sealed it properly after drinking water from it.

I have been using it for nine months and until now the letter design in the bottle is not fading even my bottle is always

field with moist from cold water and from cleaning the bottle after every use. Even I rest it besides me in bed sometimes; it never happens that it leaks. This product got my trust, 100%.

Since then, I recommend this one to some of my friends. They like it too based on their experience. They like it for being durable and tough. It requires a proper care too if you want it to last with you. This is the most resilient brand of drinking bottle I had for so far. I had five drinking bottles in my whole existence and this is the longest to last on me. I take care of this bottle a lot since I fell in love with the design. It looks like it is made out of passion and for loving water. Now, I can drink water anywhere I want, anytime and still be fashionable and trendy.

xrmuser says :

Personally. I don’t like this brand (Sports Gallery). The water taste plastic

I throwed it in the garbage.

grecy replies :

I do not have that kind of experience with the brand I bought from my country.

Galega says :

It is possible that you had put very hot water into the bottle. When the plastic melted and extruded into the plastic, some part of it gets melted. The degradation products are mixed into the bottle itself, and slowly leach out into the water, giving it a “plastic” taste. In any case, that is not healthy and you should discard using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315101298421231/k2311a1015/10.15.10