Originess Pillow  » Housewares  »
  • As of experience, pillows with foam can only last up to two years
  • What is important is that it has to rest my neck to avoid feeling pain in the morning
  • Finally, after searching for an hour I found Originess Pillow
  • I bought it for $ 2.33 and I bought two, one for my head and one for my hugging
  • Even if you disagree, or maybe you will agree, for me, our bed, bed sheets, pillows and surroundings can help us to have a good night sleep

• by grecy

Who wants to have a comfortable sleep after a very tiring day? Of course the answer is everyone. I always wanted to have a comfortable sleep. I want to feel relax. What I do is to have a warm shower and sleep in a silk covered bed with foamy pillows and warm blanket. However, the reason of destruction is when my pillow becomes old and flat. As of experience, pillows with foam can only last up to two years. I only use foamy pillows so I have to buy new pillows every two years.

I went for shopping for pillow one time. There are lots of varieties of pillows I saw. I tried laying my head on it to try if it gives me comfort. What is important is that it has to rest my neck to avoid feeling pain in the morning. Hard pillows hurt my face too and migraines occur during the day because of lack of sleep.

Finally, after searching for an hour I found Originess Pillow. Originess is the name of the brand. As I saw on the stock, it only has

one size of pillow on the shelf. It is big, good for the head to rest and good for hugging too. The color of the pillow is white and it has no cover. The have 50% polyester and 50% woven. It claims to be hypoallergenic and as I hug it I knew from there that I want that to be my pillow.

I bought it for $ 2.33 and I bought two, one for my head and one for my hugging. I did not buy body pillow as there were no available that time. I went home and try this pillow. I had a great experience and this is the story. I tried to sleep without taking shower. Taking shower before we sleep gives comfortable sleep, but I just want to try this pillow alone without feeling comfortable. I slept and I woke up late the other day feeling good. It is because of the warm and comfortable feeling with this pillow.

I do not even hear any sounds that can cause me to wake up because as my head lays on the pillow it seems that ...

• it block my ears. The softness of the pillow makes my head well drown on it. I noticed too that I did not made any movement while I was sleeping because I saw our bed covers still lay flat on the bed. For your information, I do a lot of movements whenever I am sleeping that it requires for me to sleep alone in the bed to avoid hurting someone.

Moreover, I do not feel any body pain like the pain in the neck that I usually feel. I just woke up, stretch a little and I did not complain of any thing when I woke up. I noticed that when I wake up right and in good condition, my mind is more focus compare to waking up with lots of complain and everything. I went directly to the bathroom and take a bath compare to what I do before that I am still in bed, I will go to the bathroom after I complained and put all my anger.

Also, event though I slept late that night, I still felt I had a complete hours

of sleep. I feel okay, I feel vibrant and I feel I am ready for every thing. Even at work, I am greeting every one with a smile and I was just happy that day. Now, I become aware that having comfortable sleep can affect our performance everyday. Even if you disagree, or maybe you will agree, for me, our bed, bed sheets, pillows and surroundings can help us to have a good night sleep. That is why I am thankful that I discover Originess Pillow because I have to admit since I bought it, my sleep is good even I did not take a shower. Of course, that is except when the weather is hot that requires you to take a bath or shower to lessen the warm temperature.

Do you imagine, although the price per pillow is $ 2.33, this pillow will give a lasting service for estimated two years. If you compare that is cheaper than buying other brands available in the market. I have been using it for five months now and still the comfort it brings is still the same. Can you imagine?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315101298411231/k2311a1015/10.15.10