Bobbi Brown Lip Crayon
  • The reason I bought Bobbi Brown's Lip Crayon is because Nordstrom was selling a set of three lip crayons, including a sharpener
  • Wow, that was just too tempting for me to resist, as I love Bobbi and her lipstick collections
  • I don't think too many of the other cosmetic companies were doing it at the time, so I thought to myself, why not try it
  • Another feature that I like is that because it has a point, you can line your lips with it
  • Yes, ladies, I know it is hard to believe, but trust me

• by Lisa Pellegrini

The reason I bought Bobbi Brown’s Lip Crayon is because Nordstrom was selling a set of three lip crayons, including a sharpener. Wow, that was just too tempting for me to resist, as I love Bobbi and her lipstick collections! Also, the idea of a lip crayon was very innovative. I don’t think too many of the other cosmetic companies were doing it at the time, so I thought to myself, why not try it?

While you might think that a lip crayon would

be dry, it turned out to be the exact opposite. It truly does feel creamy and moist on my lips! I have received compliments on it, which doesn’t always happen when I wear lipstick. Another feature that I like is that because it has a point, you can line your lips with it. So it serves a dual purpose as a lipstick and lip liner in one handy crayon. I appreciate that, because I really do not go out of my way to ...

• buy lip liner. I would rather not spend the money when there are products out there like this lip crayon that serve both purposes of lipstick and liner. That saves me some money! Of course, the crayon point becomes somewhat worn down after some usage, so naturally you will need to sharpen it. Still, this crayon should last for quite some time, even after occasional sharpenings.

So if you are like me, and you don’t like to spend money on a lip liner either,

then I believe you will be very impressed with this lip crayon. The color is rich and lush, and the crayon gives you the full coverage of a typical lipstick in a tube. And again, it is surprisingly creamy and moist. Yes, ladies, I know it is hard to believe, but trust me! You will love the way it feels against your lips. I am sure that if you buy it, you will receive compliments on it just as I have. Bravo, Bobbi!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101298401231/k2311a1015/10.15.10