Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color
  • So I thought I would try some of her products
  • I like the fact that her collections cover a wide spectrum of shades, especially where the lipsticks are concerned
  • I think you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was when I tried it

• by Lisa Pellegrini

I just started to become interested in Bobbi Brown make-up two or three years ago, mainly because the Bloomingdale’s near me offers a gift with purchase every once in a while. So I thought I would try some of her products. I like the fact that her collections cover a wide spectrum of shades, especially where the lipsticks are concerned. So there is pretty much something for every woman.

I find her metallic

lipstick especially appealing, because the texture of it is so moist and creamy. It is very smooth and comfortable on my lips. The lipstick has a nice metallic finish as well. I don’t always wear metallic lipstick. I really like to experiment with everything. That includes matte lipstick, lip gloss, and lip crayons. So every now and then, I like to mix it up and wear a metallic lipstick. I have tried ...

• a few other metallic, or frosted, lipsticks from other cosmetic companies. But I don’t remember any of them being quite as smooth and moisturizing as Bobbi Brown’s. I also like the metallic look because it brings some life to my lips, and it doesn’t give them a flat look like some matte lipsticks tend to do. That’s what makes this lipstick sexy and fun to wear!

If you are not happy with the

texture of the other metallic lipsticks out there, then you may want to try Bobbi Brown’s. Or if you have very dry lips and get tired of always wearing sheer lip products like glosses, balms, or butters, try this in order to get the fuller coverage of a lipstick. It is offered in an extensive range of colors. I think you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was when I tried it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101298241231/k2311a1015/10.15.10