Motorola Razor Phone (through Cingular)  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • I have cingular wireless and I bought this phone
  • Unfortunately, this one had the same problem within a week or two
  • I would not recommend going with this phone, at least not if you have cingular wireless service

• by Mel
      I have cingular wireless and I bought this phone. It was a headache from the start.

The pros are it has a nice look and its slender size.

However, after I had mine for about a

week it started making a buzzing noise whenever I tried to use it.

Not only was it distracting to me, but the person on the other end could here the buzzing as well.

I’m located in ...

• the Indianapolis area, but travel somewhat frequently and the buzzing occurred regardless of where I was.

After complaining to cingular, they replaced it with another of the same model.

Unfortunately, this one had the same problem

within a week or two.

I would not recommend going with this phone, at least not if you have cingular wireless service.

I have heard other people who have verizon have had good results with this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222102129820928/k2311a0221/2.21.07