Xocai’s X-Protein Weight Loss Shake  » Health  »
  • I recently tried the X-Protein Weight Loss Shake from Xocai and here’s what I found… When I initially mixed the shake I just added it to water and it didn’t taste so great
  • I mixed the protein powder with almond milk and frozen berries in a blender and it tasted amazing like a chocolate shake you couldn’t guess that it was actually good for you
  • I also noticed that my arms which are a problem area are actually starting to tone up along with my legs and abs
  • I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to lose a few pounds
  • Each shake will cost you about $5, but since it is a meal replacement the price is not too bad in comparison with other things you could be eating

• by Tehane

Here’s some background info that I am going to summarize from the following website http://www.healthychocolatebusiness.org about the shake. Pretty much Xocai’s X-Protein Weight Loss Shake is supposed to be high in antioxidants, and filled with good fibers and ingredients that help people to shed pounds and to cut back on calorie consumption. The shake is also supposed to be used as a meal replacement protein shake (similar to the Slim Fast diet). I recently tried the X-Protein Weight Loss Shake from Xocai and here’s what I found…

When I initially mixed the shake I just added it to water and it didn’t taste so great. I also found

that it was hard to mix with just a spoon. I went onto the website (mentioned above) and found some great suggestions and recipes to try. I mixed the protein powder with almond milk and frozen berries in a blender and it tasted amazing like a chocolate shake you couldn’t guess that it was actually good for you. I also found that the shake did keep me full for about 4 hours so I was able to cut back on how many calories I was eating throughout the day.

I have been tracking my weight and measurements for the last 3 weeks that I have been trying ...

• this shake and the weight loss plan and I am finding that it actually does what it was made to do. I don’t feel hungry, it tastes great, I am actually noticing that I have hire energy levels and less pain which makes working out a lot easier. I also noticed that my arms which are a problem area are actually starting to tone up along with my legs and abs. I am very excited to see how I look in a few more weeks. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to lose a few pounds.

For those of you who don’t own a

blender I found that mixing the protein powder with almond milk in a protein shaker cup (you can find these at GNC for really cheap) and it mixes just fine and still tastes great. It’s also really convenient to just put powder in there and have some almond milk on hand at work. Mix the two when you are ready for lunch and you get an instant meal on the go.

The only downside is the price of the shake. Each shake will cost you about $5, but since it is a meal replacement the price is not too bad in comparison with other things you could be eating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415101298081131/k2311a1015/10.15.10