Walgreens Sinus Congestion and Pain Severe Daytime Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • If I let it sit on my tongue it will start to slowly dissolve and leave a horrid after taste in my mouth
  • I would suggest his medication to anyone who is dealing with mild or even severe sinus congestion

• by adrean_j

Sinus congestion is something I don’t have to deal with often, but when it hits me it hits me with a bang. This sometimes happen to me during the seasonal change, especially from summer to fall and winter to spring. It seems like these are the windiest seasons where I live and it can make my nasal allergies overwhelming. I hate the congestion because it makes my nose itch, eyes water, and gives me a killer headache. In order to get rid of these symptoms I used to take

Benadryl. I really didn’t’ like the drowsy effect and opted to find something with a non drowsy formula. I picked up the Walgreens Sinus Congestion and Pain Sever Daytime Caplets for a little under 5 dollars. The package contained 24 little white caplets for me to take. These pills were not in a bottle and came in the clear plastic packaging with the push out back. The pills were hard to get out and the back was very thick and difficult to deal with. I would have problems getting the foil and wrapping off and it would take a few minutes for me to pull the back off.

Taking the pills was pretty simple, because they were so small and easy to swallow. The didn’t have any coating so it is best to swallow them quickly. If I let it sit on my tongue it will start to slowly dissolve and leave a horrid after taste in my mouth. After swallowing the pills I was waiting for some real symptom relieve. Luckily these caplets were great for ...

• Walgreens Sinus Congestion and Pain Severe Daytime Caplets
      that. After about 30 minutes I started to feel the congestion lightening up. I was sneezing less, and my headache was diminishing. Eventually the headache went away completely and I was ecstatic that this sinus tablet was also a great pain reliever. I was feeling great through the duration of the day. I was able to breath clearly and did not feel my nose itching every few minutes like before. The daytime formula was perfect because I was able to still get things done around the house. I
      felt better for hours before I had to take another dose. I didn’t really feel any symptoms come back for at least six hours which lets me know how potent this medication is.

I would suggest his medication to anyone who is dealing with mild or even severe sinus congestion. It breaks down the mucus quickly and leaves you feeling refreshed. They also work good for colds to break down the congestion and relieve any body aches. I will probably purchase this product again because it was both reliable and affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615101297951131/k2311a1015/10.15.10