Conair Styling Essentials Full Size and Mid Size Cushion Brush Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use a wire brush to get through all of the big kinks, then proceed to comb through my hair
  • I don’t’ have this problem with Conair
  • The mini brush is very convenient and works great too
  • I bought mine six months ago and it is still in very good condition

• by adrean_j

Because my hair is so thick and brittle it can be hard to get a comb through it sometimes. I like to use a wire brush to get through all of the big kinks, then proceed to comb through my hair. I also like to use wire brushes throughout the day to keep my style looking as nice as possible. I purchased a brush set from my local drug store that looked very promising. It was cool because the package had two brushes. One brush was big and the other one was the perfect size for travel. I purchased the set for under 6 bucks, which is good steal for 2 quality brushes. When I opened the package, I could feel how nice the grip was around the

brushes. I always prefer brushes with grip over brushes that are hard plastic at the bottom. It allows me to get a good grasp on it and brush through my hair. The brush head is very large on the big brush and the wideness comes in handy. The bristles are spaced perfectly and make brushing through my hair almost effortless.

Using this brush, I could feel it combing through the kinks and curls in my hair. The good thing is that the bristles are very strong and can brush through even the roughest parts of my hair without bending or breaking. I hate when brushes can’t withstand thick hair. I don’t’ have this problem with Conair. The brush is very gentle to my hair and actually breaks down my ...

• curls. Some brushes just rip through my hair making it kind of painful. Also that results in a lot of hair loss. I look into my brushes all the time and see hair in the base. This Conair brush pulls my hair less and leaves the base of it clean for the most part. The mini brush is very convenient and works great too. Because of its size, it doesn’t work well until my hair is already straightened and styled. If my hair is still kinky, this brush is not big or wide enough to get through the kinks like I would like. However it is great for freshening up my style throughout the day. It is very small, making it easy to clean out and keep in my
        purse.

Both of these brushes are very nice to have. The large one covers a lot of surface area, making it easy to brush my hair out within seconds. They are easy to clean out, and I don’t have to use a comb to clean them out. I can simply pull the hair from the bottom and my brush is clean. I would suggest these brushes to people that have a problem getting through really big kinks. It makes brushing through my hair less painful and it works great on both wet and dry hair. They last for very long. I bought mine six months ago and it is still in very good condition. If you are looking for a great brush, try Conair Styling Essentials Full and Mid Size Brush set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101297921131/k2311a1015/10.15.10