Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t particularly like bar soap, and I feel that body wash is very clean and convenient to use
  • I was happy to smell that it just smelled like good fresh cleanness
  • After moisturizing, I noticed how soft and silky my skin was
  • I think that this Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is okay, but nothing to boast over

• by adrean_j

Body wash is something that is very important to me. I don’t particularly like bar soap, and I feel that body wash is very clean and convenient to use. The last body wash I tried, I wasn’t really looking to try, but it was like it somehow fell into my lap. My mom asked me if I wanted to try some body wash that she had purchased on a buy one get one free deal, and of course I said yes. I will never turn down a free bottle of anything. She gave me a 12 ounce bottle of the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body

Wash. It actually took me a while before I finally popped the bottle open to use it. I was hoping that since it claimed to relieve skin that it would do something for my skin. When I opened up the bottle the smell I got was very natural. It didn’t now small like perfume or flowers or fruit. I was happy to smell that it just smelled like good fresh cleanness. As I opened it the scent floated up to my nose without me even sniffing. When I showered with it, the scent floated throughout the whole bathroom. I liked it because it was clever and comforting.

The body wash itself was very soft as is poured out. I could see that it had a lot of substance to it and the texture was very rich. As I worked the lather, I could feel how creamy it was and smooth it was. It felt very natural against my skin and was very refreshing as it glided across my body. I felt like I was getting a special spa treatment bath. The lather has nice little bubbles in it that let me know exactly how soapy this body wash was. It didn’t take much to get a really good lather. I would ...

• Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
      say 1 tbsp is more than enough to get a rich lather in any kind of cloth or sponge. The Aveeno body wash rinses with easy and leaves my skin soft and clean afterward. When I got out of the shower, my skin was dryer than I would have expected. It left my skin yearning for some moisturizer or lotion. I felt clean and my skin didn’t feel irritated, but it didn’t feel as nourished as it should have been. The scent really didn’t last once I got out of the shower, but it left a lingering scent in the bathroom. After moisturizing, I noticed how
      soft and silky my skin was. I feel it was result of this body wash.

I think that this Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is okay, but nothing to boast over. I have had plenty of body washes with the same capabilities. It would have been much better if it has some sort of moisturizing characteristics. I think it is good, if you don’t like perfumed body washes. It smells very natural and gives you a feeling of a refreshing natural clean after your shower. I wouldn’t personally purchase this product, but not because it is a bad product. I just need a little more oomph.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101297841131/k2311a1015/10.15.10