VTech Little Einstein Tote & Go Laptop Plus  » Baby care  »
  • I decided to purchase him a toy laptop computer since it would enhance his development and prevent him from destroying mine
  • In my opinion, this product would make an excellent gift for any young child
  • I like the fact that the mouse included with the computer is detachable since it makes it so much easier for me to clean and sanitize it after my nephew is done playing with the product
  • I think that this is definitely a toy that will grow with him
  • I definitely would recommend this product for others to product since it makes a terrific gift

• by Simply_Fabulous

Even before my baby nephew was walking, he was always very fascinated by my laptop computer. He always loved to look at the screen and of course play with the keypad and the mouse. I decided to purchase him a toy laptop computer since it would enhance his development and prevent him from destroying mine. I saw this computer for $20 at Wal-Mart and decided to purchase it for his year old birthday in August. He has been using the product for the past few months and I am absolutely delighted with my purchase of it.

In my opinion, this product would make an excellent gift for any young child. The laptop is brightly colored which makes it very attractive to a young child.

One of the main reasons why my nephew loves this laptop so much is because it looks just like mine. It has a detachable mouse that comes with it so that my nephew can pretend to be s rolling through pages like his Aunt. I like the fact that the mouse included with the computer is detachable since it makes it so much easier for me to clean and sanitize it after my nephew is done playing with the product.

Since my nephew started walking, he likes to take his toys and carry them around my house. The laptop is not too heavy for him to carry and it also has an attached handle that also makes it effortless for him to hold. Even ...

• though my nephew is way too young to attend school, he is still able to learn through the portable classroom on his laptop. This product has at least 30 different games on it that cover a broad range of subjects.

So far, I do not think that my nephew has learned much from the product, but I still find that the product is beneficial. I think that this is definitely a toy that will grow with him. Not only does it help to keep him occupied while we are traveling in the car or waiting in the doctor’s office, but I like the fact that it is able to introduce him to a wide range of sounds and words at a young age. I also think that

it is a great product that allows my nephew and me to bond. I can not count the number of days when the weather was either too hot or rainy outside and we spent the day playing on his little computer.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. The only thing that I do not like about is the fact that it only takes batteries and it does not have the option of attaching an AC adapter. Aside from that, there is nothing major that I dislike. There are so many different games included on it that I doubt any child who receives it will be disappointed. I definitely would recommend this product for others to product since it makes a terrific gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415101297801131/k2311a1015/10.15.10