Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although the skin on my face is dry, most of the time I prefer to wear lighter products to avoid skin irritation and breakouts
  • Based on the recommendation of a sales associate, I decided to purchase the product and give it a try
  • Most of the time I prefer to keep my makeup routine as simple as possible, which leaves me with not a lot of extra time to be applying additional products
  • In my opinion, this foundation does an excellent job of evening out my skin while also creating a very natural appearance
  • The quality of it is amazing which is why I like to save this product for special occasions

• by Simply_Fabulous

Although the weather is still fairly warm where I live, I find that I still have to use foundations that provide at least medium coverage. Although the skin on my face is dry, most of the time I prefer to wear lighter products to avoid skin irritation and breakouts. I saw this product in a local department store and I was very surprised that it was on sale. Based on the recommendation of a sales associate, I decided to purchase the product and give it a try.

Most of the time I prefer to keep my makeup routine as simple as possible,

which leaves me with not a lot of extra time to be applying additional products. In my opinion, this foundation does an excellent job of evening out my skin while also creating a very natural appearance. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it camouflaged the dark circles underneath my eyes in addition to some other dark areas that I have.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation. The main problem that I have with the product is that it is hard to find the right shade. The good thing is that the product generally is forgiving and it is easy to customize the depth of the foundation by applying more or less of it. I also like to apply a light layer of facial powder in order to create a polished look.

Overall, I am pleased with this product. In my opinion, this foundation is suitable to be worn by women of all skin types, including sensitive or acne prone skin. One of the main things that impressed me about this product as opposed to others that I have tried is the fact that it is not messy ...

• Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation
      and it will not rub off or stain my clothes. Additionally, it does not have the strong scent that some liquid foundations possess.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a high quality product that effortlessly creates smooth and flawless looking skin. I have worn this product in extremely hot weather and it holds up to heat and perspiration. Perhaps that main reason why I love it so much is the fact that I never have to worry about retouching my face when I wear this product. Once it has been applied, it stays.

Even though this product is slightly more expensive than I would prefer to pay, I find that it is worth the price. The quality of it is amazing which is why I like to save this product for special occasions.

I would rate this foundation a 10 out of 10. There is nothing that I would change about it. I plan on repurchasing it again in the future even though it is too expensive for me to wear everyday. I would advise anyone considering purchasing this product to first apply a thin layer since it does not take a lot of the product.

Emily pek says :

re : Based on the recommendation of a sales associate, I decided to purchase the product and give it a try
I have dryish/ normal skin and this foundation never makes me look dry or cakey. The coverage is medium and fairly natural I use the shade Fresco. I’m surprised people say its full coverage and for oily skin, I doubly disagree I find it great for work, hiding thread veins and redness. Allround good foundation would repurchase for everyday use.

Pamela Dunn says :

re : Most of the time I prefer to keep my makeup routine as simple as possible, which leaves me with not a lot of extra time to be applying additional products
I love foundation, very good product to cover the freckles.

Maria Sanchez says :

re : The quality of it is amazing which is why I like to save this product for special occasions
Here’s the hotly anticipated audit Estee Lauder Twofold Wear Stay Set up establishment. It’s been a clique result of dig throughout recent years, at any rate since 2014. I have worn this establishment for the longest days I’ve at any point had, hot days spent at celebrations and all through the chilly Japanese snow in short degree temperatures.

To begin with the essentials, the Estee Lauder Twofold Wear establishment is a fluid establishment with a matte get done with overwhelming duty shine-control and buildable coverage, and incorporates SPF 10. It is professed to have 15-hour fortitude and doesn’t come off on garments.

This establishment can make a digitally embellished appearance, it’s the best establishment I’ve utilized for covering all imperfections and night out skin tone. I haven’t found another establishment that can do this, all while remaining on the entire day and limiting my gleaming zones When you’ve discovered your ideal shade, it will look consistent throughout the day. This enduring goodness arrives in a little, rectangular glass bottle with a plastic gold screw cover. The general look of the jug is very lavish as the glass is entirely thick. If you’re not into the screw-top cover, an Estee Lauder siphon is accessible to buy for $ 10 if you like. Some of the time the siphon functions admirably in case you’re hoping to squander less establishment, despite the fact that I in every case simply utilize the container typically I feel like a great deal of establishment can be stuck in the siphon when I arrive at the finish of the container. This establishment is my sacred goal establishment. Following five years, I generally return to it since I know it’s consistently a similar equation and it’s consistently solid. It remains on my skin longer than Macintosh Drag out wear, L’Oreal Trustworthy and NARS Sheer Gleam. The main other close competitor would be the Laura Mercier Impeccable Combination Ultra-Longwear Establishment, and, after its all said and done, I despite everything need to reapply the LM establishment toward the finish of a difficult day.

I am just ever at times somewhat sparkling on my T-zone by the day’s end, effectively fixed with a smidgen of powder and it’s all set for quite a long time more. There’s no moving and it doesn’t oxidize, I even think it looks better following a couple of long periods of wear.

I have repurchased this for a long time and worked with Estee Lauder on various occasions over the most recent two years. I am a tremendous devotee of this establishment and I haven’t discovered one that beats it yet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101297791131/k2311a1015/10.15.10