Home Gallery Storage Box  » Furniture  »
  • I and mother were arguing because I bought a very expensive storage box
  • Unfortunately we did not have a chance to save some of our appliances
  • And then typhoon passed and when we about to clean our house I noticed that the some of our clothes and foods were put on top of my storage box
  • This experience made me think that this storage box is strong and economical
  • I love products that are economical, last long, durable and cheap

• by grecy

I and mother were arguing because I bought a very expensive storage box. It was from Home Gallery. I, myself do not think it is expensive as the plastic is hard and well sealed once you put all your things on it. I bought two small sizes for $ 3 and one big size for our dress for the price of $18. Our house is with limited space, so my idea of having a storage box will help to provide space and it can be help us to put other things above that sealed storage box. I use it as a table sometimes when I am writing and of course this box is my reliable keeper of my books and papers.

Then came Typhoon Ondoy (International name Ketsana). Philippines were drowning with mud and high floods. Unfortunately we did not have a chance to save some of our appliances. We safe keep first the clothes, foods, pertinent documents and the pets. And then typhoon passed and

when we about to clean our house I noticed that the some of our clothes and foods were put on top of my storage box. I remember my storage box was drowning in flood and I forgot about it because we save first the important documents. So I hurriedly check the books inside the storage box and to my amazed that my books are not wet. There are moisture inside it but it did not make the books wet and even the notes I had there were still there. I was glad that the flood did not corrupt my books. These books are my life and it is important, but that will not be possible without the help of the Home Gallery Storage Box.

Me and my brother lift the storage box and to remove all my books and notes there. I want to clean it first and to dry the books before I store it again. Accidentally, my wet hands slide on the other side ...

• of the storage box and it fell on the floor. I checked if I break it and thank God I did not. I am thankful that this storage box is sturdy and stable. And also, even if it fell on the floor my things did not throw out as the plastic cover is well sealed.

This experience made me think that this storage box is strong and economical. Even if my mother thought it is expensive, I do not mind at all since the service it gives is more important than the price. I am still thinking how this sealed storage box protected my books when during that time it was drowning in flood for long hours. Maybe the sealed is sticking strong that no amount of water was put inside but only the moisture.

Moreover, I bought the white one with red cover. It looks clean and strong. You can clean it easily by wiping wet rag and dry it with rag too. I clean

it with alcohol to eliminate germs because of the flood. At the present day, my mother is already put her trust on this one no matter it is expensive. She even bought two small sizes just recently to separate our childhood clothes to the present clothes we use every day. Even my sister bought one for herself after I proved the effective use of this storage box.

This is what I want when it comes to products I buy in the mall. It has to help me in a way that I even did not realize that it can give that kind of service. Like what I experienced. I love products that are economical, last long, durable and cheap. Anyway when it comes to price, I value the service more. If the products gave me satisfactions then I go for it no matter how luxurious it is. For my finale, when it comes to storage box it must be Home Gallery and Home Gallery alone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5715101297571031/k2311a1015/10.15.10