Dewalt 18V 1/2 Inch Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Set  » Housewares  »
  • Dewalt is the name that I trust most so I decided it would have to be a Dewalt Drill
  • I found several different Dewalt Drills at Home Depot, now I just had to figure out which one would suit my needs best
  • It has been one of the best purchases that I have ever made for the house
  • I highly recommend the Dewalt drill and driver set for anyone who owns a home or does any type of constructing, including putting together furniture
  • Even if you don't get the drill and driver set, you should consider getting a plain drill from Dewalt because it will last you for a very long time while working harder than anyone could possibly expect it to

• by Dawn

When I moved into a new house, I wanted to make sure that I had all the tools that I needed to keep the house in good order. One of those things was a good drill. Dewalt is the name that I trust most so I decided it would have to be a Dewalt Drill. I found several different Dewalt Drills at Home Depot, now I just had to figure out which one would suit my needs best. I chose this Dewalt drill because it had more options with it. I wanted to get the top of the line when I purchased these type of tools because I wanted them to last for a very long time to come.

I have used this Dewalt drill for

nearly every job that I have needed to do around the house. I have also used it to put together furniture and the kid’s toys. It has been one of the best purchases that I have ever made for the house. Dewalt is one of the best names in tools. You would be hard put to find something that was any better than that. I have used and abused this tool and it still keeps going on strong. I purchased an extra rechargeable battery so that I could keep one on charge while I used the other. That made it easier to just keep on moving along as I worked. If I only had the one battery, there would have been several times that I would ...

• have had to wait for a while before I could resume the work.

I love this Dewalt drill. It was the best possible choice that I could have made. I got a lot of suggestions from friends who know all about tools. Everyone said that the best was Dewalt and they even told me where to get the tools. I absolutely could not do without my Dewalt drill now. It does everything I need to do and probably a few things that I don’t know even exists. If you want the best tools that you can possibly get for all your drilling needs, Dewalt is the tool.

including putting together furniture. This drill gets the job done fast. It is a solid tool as well and comes with a carrying case so you can keep everything well organized and carry it with ease. I don’t see why anyone would get another brand of drill when Dewalt has it all and at a very good price. The Home Depot carries the widest selection of Dewalt tools that I have found. Even if you don’t get the drill and driver set, you should consider getting a plain drill from Dewalt because it will last you for a very long time while working harder than anyone could possibly expect it to. I won’t ever go back to using any other tool for this type of work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101297521231/k2311a1014/10.14.10