Medieval Times Dinner Theatre  » Theatre  »
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway , Lawrenceville , Georgia
  • I loved the food , the show , and just the whole experience
  • It lasted about two hours , and I enjoyed every moment of it
  • It cost $50.00 for the dinner and show - per person
  • I think everyone should check this place out , and take a step back through time
  • You will make some amazing memories and that is priceless

• by Gina Gott

The Medieval Times is a place that you will never forget. Be prepared for a night of fun and excitement. I loved the food , the show , and just the whole experience. If you are looking for something to do with your family or friends that is out of the ordinary , then check out this place for an evening of adventure! My husband and I had so much fun!

As soon as you enter this “castle” you will be treated like royalty. You will get a crown ( a paper crown but it works in the moment ). Then you will be seated and treated to a four course dinner. They bring the food to you all during the show , which is nice. It is delicious too and very filling. You get garlic bread , tomato soup , a huge piece of roasted chicken , ribs , a potato wedge , and a yummy apple croissant for dessert. You can get the pepsi or

tea that comes with it or order some drinks from the bar. The drinks at the bar are very expensive though , so my husband and I stuck with pepsi. One of the cool things about eating here is that they don’t give you any silverware. You have to eat with your hands. Don’t feel bad though , because you are also eating in a very dark area so no one can see you. It’s all part of the fun.

The show is awesome. There are knights fencing with swords , horses that do tricks , a good storyline. You will get your own knight according to the section you are seated in , and you just cheer for him and hope he wins. The knights are wonderful and one threw a flower at me! The whole show is upbeat and fascinating. It lasted about two hours , and I enjoyed every moment of it!

This place is a little expensive to visit. It cost $50.00 for the ...

• dinner and show - per person. Then if you get a picture taken with one of the main actors it is another $20.00. ( We did and it is a great reminder of a perfect night! ) There is also a souvenir shop , and that can get expensive too - especially if you have kids. There is also upgrades that you can buy for front row seating , banners , and stuff like that. All in all , this place is for tourists. They want to sell you as much as they can. We just bought the normal package , and we were very happy with it. Watch out for the money pits of this fine attraction.

Everyone that works here is super. Our server was awesome and very attentive. Everyone has a fun loving attitude , and you will be treated like you would want to be. It is clean too. The only thing you have to worry about is the sand. If you are

seated in the front section , then watch out when the horses run by. The sand from the hooves will blow up in your face as they race around the arena.( another reason I’m glad we didn’t upgrade. ) This is a very good place for any age. Kid’s love it and adults do too. My husband and I are both in our early 30’s and can’t wait to go back! This is the place to go to laugh , cheer , and just relax. Your worries will melt away while you eat like a king and enjoy the show.

This place is a blast! Check it out if you are ever in the Lawrenceville , Georgia area. It is worth the money for the yummy foods and entertainment. The show is awesome and afterwards you get to meet the actors. I think everyone should check this place out , and take a step back through time. You will make some amazing memories and that is priceless.

Maya says :

it’s truly amazing isn’t it ?

darren says :

I went to a place like this in Dallas and it was one of the most memorable dinners I ever had. Not so much for the food, but for the show and the look at my childs face during the Knights jousting. My family truly enjoyed the experience/

Gina replies :

Yes, It’s a lot of fun and great for all ages. Life’s short. You have to make good memories every chance that you get :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3214101297511231/k2311a1014/10.14.10