Sbarro Restaurant - Festival Mall  » Restaurants  »
Level 3, Festival Supermall, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang
  • It was an ordinary day at lunchtime and we were so hungry so I figured out to eat there because other fast-food chains are definitely full of hungry diners
  • I think the place is too small, the chairs and tables where too close to each other, I find it hard to sit down

• by kapayapaan

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My girlfriend and I went to eat at Sbarro’s Italian restaurant at festival super mall. It was an ordinary day at lunchtime and we were so hungry so I figured out to eat there because other fast-food chains are definitely full of hungry diners.

My girlfriend gave her orders quickly; Two bacon-cheese pizzas, and an alfredo spaghetti. The service crew took the orders and immediately shouted them out to the kitchen. She then asked what was the sauce of the spaghetti. “White” my girlfriend said. “And what would be the toppings ma’am?

Chicken or Cheese?” We were both startled by her, thinking that Sbarro never served any toppings of chicken in spaghetti. “Chicken” my girlfriend quickly said. We then ordered a large coke and a bottled water.

As we get our orders and pay, we were surprised because there is a chicken meal included. It was already punched in to the counter. The one who took our order was serving other customers so we did not take anytime to recall the order. We were so hungry we just paid for it and went to find a table.

...

• We sat down to a table next to window overlooking the parking area.

I think the place is too small, the chairs and tables where too close to each other, I find it hard to sit down.(I’m 5′6, 70kg.)

The food is really great, it was still smoking hot and yet,very tasty. The pizzas was very big, the spaghetti was okay, and the chicken? It was so tender and juicy.

As I drank my coke, I realized that it was 50% coke, and 50%

ice. I really don’t like it when the service crew does that to my drinks.

Well anyway, the place is good except for the little red ants crawling in the window. I think that the most important about the restaurant is the food. For my girlfriend and I, we both find it really good. I’m gonna dine at Sbarro’s next time. Overall, I give it a 9/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714101297441231/k2311a1014/10.14.10