St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub for Fresh Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I have very oily skin, it's great that it's composed of two things that help take care of my skin problem
  • I learned my lesson after then, and used it alternately with my facial wash
  • I usually avoid changing facial products on a whim because they cause pimples to sprout from nowhere

• by Ecanus

I have been using St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrb for three years now. I started using it after a friend with super clear skin recommended that I use it. So far, my friend has proven herself right because St. Ives has not failed me yet. St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub does what it says - it invigorates my skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh every time I use it.

The scrub beads themselves are just the

perfect size to exfoliate dead skin cells off my face. Since I have very oily skin, it’s great that it’s composed of two things that help take care of my skin problem. Since the skin’s oiliness can be reduced by proper hyrdration, the fact that it’s water-based and is made out of apricots that are known to hydrate and nourish skin is great news for someone like me.

I use it every other day as per the instructions ...

• on the back of the tube. I do so because when I tried using it every day, my face started feeling dry and tight after. And while that would have been a welcome reprieve from oiliness, I realized that after the dryness and tightness came an even more oilier bout. It was like my oil glands were compensating for the initial dryness. I learned my lesson after then, and used it alternately with my facial wash.

While

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub is a bit a pricey when compared to other facial scrubs in the market, it’s well worth it. I still prefer this over other brands. I have sensitive skin that’s prone to breakouts. I usually avoid changing facial products on a whim because they cause pimples to sprout from nowhere. Whenever I try to do so, I always end up going back to St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub to get my skin back to tiptop shape.

Meelashinhi says :

Can I change my recently used apricot scrub product,that was Gervenne to St.Ives?Will it affect my face?Tq.

awezome.writer says :

It totally okay to switch to St. Ives because this product is proven to be effective on all skin types. Just make sure to use a scrub twice a week and not daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101297431231/k2311a1014/10.14.10