Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have combination skin, so I get a little bit of oiliness in those problem zones
  • I like the fact that it is a kind of translucent peachy, flesh-tone color because it makes the texture seem more lightweight
  • I notice that my face usually gets dry and has that tight feeling in my cheeks, so that is where I make sure I apply the moisturizer
  • That has been my experience with it, and I have enjoyed using it
  • If you can afford it, I think it is well worth the price

• by Lisa Pellegrini

I have been trying a variety of moisturizers on the market over the past few years, and there are a few that I have been happy with. Clinique’s Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is one. I have combination skin, so I get a little bit of oiliness in those problem zones: the nose and chin.

So it is important for me to use a moisturizer that does not leave my

skin greasy. The Moisture Surge does not do that at all.

It rapidly absorbs into my skin, and that is the one key feature that I look for in a moisturizer. I like the fact that it is a kind of translucent peachy, flesh-tone color because it makes the texture seem more lightweight.

Maybe that is why it absorbs so quickly and does not leave my face looking shiny and ...

• greasy.

The jar lasts a long time, as long as you don’t overdo it and put too much moisturizer on.

I notice that my face usually gets dry and has that tight feeling in my cheeks, so that is where I make sure I apply the moisturizer. So all of you ladies who have oily skin or combination skin might want to try Clinique’s Moisture Surge.

It is so light and

it dries so fast that you will barely notice that you even put moisturizer on. That has been my experience with it, and I have enjoyed using it.

It is pricier than some of Clinique’s other moisturizers. But for me, I found the extra money to be worth it because of that lightweight texture, rapid absorption, and non-greasiness.

If you can afford it, I think it is well worth the price.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101297411231/k2311a1014/10.14.10