Pyle Touchscreen DVD and CD Car Receiver  » Electronics  »
  • I bought my first car and behind that I bought a DVD player
  • Listening to the radio get s bit boring sometimes
  • I think that having an extra feature in my car helps with the drive
  • I have some issues with how it functioned but for the most part, I enjoy having it around
  • It’s definitely better than watching a movie on my phone

• by Sacback

I’ve had a movie player in my car for a long time now. It’s just something that I had to have when I first started driving. I bought my first car and behind that I bought a DVD player. Listening to the radio get s bit boring sometimes. I think that having an extra feature in my car helps with the drive. I bought one of the nicest DVD players on the market. Well, it was one of the nicest DVD players on the market. I have some issues with how it functioned but for the most part, I enjoy having it around.

The Pyle Touchscreen DVD and CD Car Receiver is about 7.24 in.x 2.13 in.x 6.69 in in size. It’s not big and it’s not

small either. I think that it’s a perfect size when it comes to being in a car. The screen is close to 7 inches in size so watching movies on it is pretty decent. It’s definitely better than watching a movie on my phone. Which my phone is about 2 inches in size. It’s DVD/MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW compatible , which means that IC an watch just about anything on it. I have not only watched movies on the Pyle Touchscreen DVD and CD Car Receiver, I’ve played music on it as well. I enjoy everything that it can do because it leaves me with options. There is absolutely nothing like options and flexibility.

The front panel slides down on it’s own. Well, you have to press a button that is located ...

• on the top. But once you press that button the front panel will fall on it’s own. I didn’t find this out until accidentally pressed it one day. It actually scared me. The Treble/bass and volume are easily located on the top as well. It works pretty well. I had someone put the player in for me so that it would play well with my car speakers.

I do like that I can get up to 30 different stations on this player. The memory on this thing is huge and that is what I most enjoy about using it. It takes away the boredom when it comes listening to music. I got used to listening to the regular radio for a minute and that almost killed me.

The color monitor is another great aspect that the Pyle Touchscreen DVD and CD Car Receiver has. Outside of me listening to the radio and my MP3’s I’m so able to watch my movies a nice beautiful color screen. There is nothing like a color screen. But that isn’t the neatest thing about this Car receiver. The neatest thing about this car receiver is that is has a rear camera view!. I am so able to look in the back of my car through this car receiver. That is huge in my eyes!

The Pyle Touchscreen DVD and CD Car Receiver has great features and it has something that a lot of the other car receivers don’t have. That is flexibility and fun! This car receiver makes driving so much fun

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614101297251231/k2311a1014/10.14.10