Tokyo Tokyo’s Fried Chicken Karaage Sumo Remix

• by chikois

I really love Japanese foods. I really appreciate them.. but to tell you honestly, I am not a big fan of Tokyo Tokyo. Why? Well, for me it is over priced, and I don’t like their California maki.. It doesn’t taste nor look fresh at all. So I rather eat at Okuya at Greenhills then. Sorry guys.. Or am I just so unlucky that I keep on getting the same quality of maki for the 5th time.

Anyway, moving on with my review. I also have some good points for Tokyo Tokyo. So I will tell you guys what I like about them.They do deserve praises. I just hate their maki that’s all. No hard feelings here okay?

So here’s what I like about them, I don’t know when did they started that unlimited rice thingy.. It really caught my attention since I love Japanese rice. Like I said

a while ago I really appreciate Japanese foods. I am looking for something unusual for my taste (But I always order chicken. My all time favorite food.)..

So, it all started when my boy friend and I went out for shopping. It’s lunch time and we’re starving. We wanted some Japanese foods in a really good price. (Yes, frugality wins!) We strolled around the mall.. then we saw Tokyo Tokyo’s Unlimited Rice.. So I told him that we should go and eat there.. since we are terribly hungry, we want to eat a lot of good foods in a really good price.. And we also saw that Tokyo Tokyo has had added new dishes in their menu.. And it seems like it is not that pricey like we used to know. (So meaning to say it’s been years since we last ate at Tokyo Tokyo.)

Tokyo Tokyo has this new ...

• Sumo Remix meal (that is good for two persons with drink and unlimited rice.) Honestly, I really like chicken. I wanted to order chicken their fried chicken karaage.. But my boy friend wanted to have some beef misono. The lady (their staff/cashier) suggested to order their new sumo remix meal: beef misono and fried chicken kaarage. My boy friend and I agreed right away due to our rumbling stomachs.

We both enjoyed our meal. Our stomachs are fully satisfied. I can’t forget about that crunchy and tasty fried chicken karaage, that mouth watering scent of beef misono, crispy stir fry cabbages and carrots with my all time favorite benishoga (Japanese pickled ginger).

I never thought that Tokyo Tokyo has had improved that much! Now, whenever we craved for something Japanese.. We always go to Tokyo Tokyo and full our empty stomachs with sumo remix meal. Honestly, we really love

that meal/combination.. And it is really a great deal it is only for Php255. (Also comes with the drink.. Their best seller red iced tea)

We keep on coming back at Tokyo Tokyo for their sumo remix meal! Before I forgot, sumo remix meal is not just kaarage.. You will have four options.. So that beef misono with: Prawn and vegetable tempura, karaage, pork tonkatsu (with their yummy Fuji appple sauce) and squid ika fry.

So if you and you’re parner is craving for some Japanese foods but you’re saving money. Well, we all know that Japanese food and stuff are pretty pricey. You can still eat and enjoy Japanese foods with Tokyo Tokyo. Unlimited rice, thirst quencher red iced tea, flavorful foods, and good customer service. Just perfect!

Okay now I am really starving. I think I will go out later and grab some kaarage bento meal at Tokyo Tokyo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714101297241231/k2311a1014/10.14.10