Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • All I know is, girls, I can always rely on Clinique's Deep Comfort Body Butter to give me the proper amount of moisturization when and where I need it most
  • I like to use it on my hands, as I always put cream on my hands every night without fail
  • I notice that my hands tend to get dry and scaly, especially after I wash them
  • So this body butter definitely replenishes my hands with moisture

• by Lisa Pellegrini

There seems to be an explosion of body butter out there on the market, and Clinique’s body butter is the first one I ever heard of. So I don’t know whether all of the other cosmetic companies took the idea from Clinique or what. All I know is, girls, I can always rely on Clinique’s Deep Comfort Body Butter to give me the proper amount of moisturization when and where I need it most.

I like to use

it on my hands, as I always put cream on my hands every night without fail. My hands just wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t.

I notice that my hands tend to get dry and scaly, especially after I wash them. So this body butter definitely replenishes my hands with moisture.

Just make sure you don’t put too much on, as it can be a little greasy if you do. As the name suggests, you can also use ...

• it on the rest of your body, but I always concentrate it on my hands.

That is just where my special needs lie.

In any case, girls, it really does do what it says.

It gives you comfort if your skin is dry or itchy. And the 6.

7 ounce jar will last you quite a long time, as long as you don’t use too much with one application. So you will really get your money’s worth.

Also, this body

butter has no fragrance, so for those ladies out there who are allergic to perfumes or who are sensitive to heavy scents will appreciate that feature. I must say, I am a body butter fanatic, so I have tried many of them out there.

And Clinique’s body butter remains a tried and true favorite. It is like your oldest and best friend.

It is long-lasting and dependable. If you haven’t tried it yet, ladies, give it a whirl!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101297231231/k2311a1014/10.14.10