Xbox 360 review  » Games  »
  • Being an owner of this system, I would definitely recommend buying this system due to its value for the money out there at the moment

• by Tom Wessling
      The Xbox 360 is the second system to come out, developed by IBM, ATI, Samsung, and SiS. The 360 is sold at a price of $399 USD for a premium system which includes

a hard drive, xbox live headset, and a wireless gaming controller.

For a price of $299 you can buy the core system which includes the system without the hard drive and a wired controller.

This product was released on November 22nd 2005, months ahead of any other console release.

The system had a good head start with shortages in supply in the first few months.

For ...

• Xbox 360 review
      the graphics the 360 appears very good on a standard tv, with an optional hd output to play on an hd screen.

The games that are out for the 360 are very competitive

with titles such as Gears of War, and Call of Duty 3.

Being an owner of this system, I would definitely recommend buying this system due to its value for the money out there at the moment.

Harold says :

re : Being an owner of this system, I would definitely recommend buying this system due to its value for the money out there at the moment
I would definitely recommend buying this system especially if you don t want to shell out big bucks for the Xbox one and Xbox one x. My son has the Xbox 360 and loves it

Ryan Winters says :

At this current time, I would also say you should definitely buy it, as you will be able to get it cheap and it is definitely worth the price.

Bikram Sapkota says :

Yeah. It has the affordable price at present which doesn’t break the bank. I acquired this for my kid. I
used to have the first of Xbox 360 (the white one) and I appreciate it.

My child uses each one of the finishes of the week and starting late redesign the internal storing.

It provides an unprecedented solace as it doesn’t have the temperature issues as the past adjustments, has fused WIFI, has HDMI port for a prevalent picture quality. It has a couple of USB ports to make it more versatile.

Paula says :

Even to this day in 2019, I still play the Xbox 360. It s really worth the price and for that reason I don t need to go out to purchase an Xbox One. You can still play regular Xbox games on the 360 as long as you have a hard drive. A few games I suggest playing on this console are Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty. I highly recommend this rather than the Xbox One or PS4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002129721028/k2311a0220/2.20.07