Palmolive Naturals Silky Straight Shampoo in Sachet  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also do commend on how Palmolive has come up with different sizes because sachets are the best to carry wherever I go
  • I have never regret the time that I bought a big bottle of Palmolive Naturals in Silky Straight
  • I highly recommend that you try this also especially if you have a frizzy or wavy hair to tame

• by brandobrando

I really like this shampoo and conditioner in one. Palmolive Naturals Silky Straight has been my constant companion in the bathroom. It really gives me a silky straight look hair and very shiny hair strands too.

Palmolive shampoo has a lot of variety to offer to customers depending on the type of hair. For me, I do have a fine limp hair which is sometimes dry and looks so dull because of the hair treatments I got from salons. I really like the scent of Palmolive Shampoo and Conditioner Silky Straight because it stays for 8 long hours even

if I have already sweated from work.

It has virgin coconut oil to keep the hair moisturized especially if you have a frizzy or wavy hair. It really straightens or flattens out the hair like I have used a flat hair iron. It also has Soy protein that locks the nutrient on each strand making it look healthier and thus giving my hair the good luster I really needed from a daily shampoo and conditioner.

I also do commend on how Palmolive has come up with different sizes because sachets are the best to carry wherever I go. Be ...

• it on a beach, a swimming event or just to take a bath or shower in my friends place, I am shy to ask for their shampoo. I really do carry my own shampoo because this is really the one for my hair.

I have never regret the time that I bought a big bottle of Palmolive Naturals in Silky Straight. My mom compliments the long lasting scent of it that even if I was already out in the bathroom for an hour, the smell of the shampoo still lingers inside. The texture of the shampoo was pearl white

and very creamy.

I only put a pea sized amount of Palmolive shampoo and conditioner and it is already enough for my hair. It is so bubbly and it has a botanical scent that you should really like. I have never seen my hair to curl or fly away whenever I use Palmolive Naturals Silky Straight Shampoo.

You can avail of this wonderful product at local stores and groceries nationwide in the Philippines for the price of P5.50 per sachet. I highly recommend that you try this also especially if you have a frizzy or wavy hair to tame.

Val says :

Where in Los Angeles, can you purchase?

madie001 says :

I think that the product that was being review is from the Philippines so if ever you want that same shampoo your best bet will be checking a Filipino Grocery Store if they carry this product. If I’m not mistaken in Los Angeles there is one in W. Sunset and in Venice Blvd.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101297191231/k2311a1014/10.14.10