Life: Extreme Edition from Hasbro Games  » Games  »
  • I think it is safe to say that mostly everyone has heard of the game Life
  • This game has been a lovely family type game that I have enjoyed with my friends and family for years
  • Extreme Life Edition from Hasbro games, has turned into be another game that hasn’t not taken over the first, but has proven to be a fun addition to games I enjoy
  • This game is similar to the original, in the sense that the main goal is to make your way through life by choosing your way (college or no college, houses, career) and randomly landing on markers that can potential cost you money, get you married or get your children
  • I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys board games and is looking for a fun, new way to spend time with those you care about

• by Susanna Frank

I think it is safe to say that mostly everyone has heard of the game Life. This game has been a lovely family type game that I have enjoyed with my friends and family for years. And the newest edition of Life called Life: Extreme Life Edition from Hasbro games, has turned into be another game that hasn’t not taken over the first, but has proven to be a fun addition to games I enjoy.

Now, on certain products, I am not for change if the original product is already good. However, with this new edition Extreme Life game, I feel like I can

make exception. This game is similar to the original, in the sense that the main goal is to make your way through life by choosing your way (college or no college, houses, career) and randomly landing on markers that can potential cost you money, get you married or get your children. The one difference is that this game, is extreme. From the new careers that are available to the new houses you can choose from, everything goes to the extreme. After marriage, you can choose between two paths to your retirement, one path is considered normal, and the other is extreme.

What I love about ...

• this game is that it really does take things to the extreme. It’s fun to see the different markers that I can land on as well as the different careers that in the real world I do not see myself considering. It’s also fun to play with my family, and finding activities that we can all enjoy is important to me so that we do not lack any family time. It’s not a competitive game either, so no one feels cheated or sour about what this game of life has dealt them.

This product can be found in many big name stores such as Wal-Mart,

or by searching Hasbro games online. Overall, I find this game to be a great game to play with family and friends, it’s enjoyable, fun and easy to assemble and understand. It takes the normal incidences of life such as finding a job and getting married and retirement, and shakes it up a little to make it extreme. There is almost a guarantee that you will get a different outcome of “life” each time you play this game. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys board games and is looking for a fun, new way to spend time with those you care about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814101297181231/k2311a1014/10.14.10