Quartet Dry Erase Calender Board  » Other  »
  • Also, this product comes with magnets that are so convenient for when I need to post an appointment cards
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is searching for an easier way to keep themselves on track and ready for the busy month ahead

• by Susanna Frank

I am the type of person who enjoys being organized, it is the easy road to being stress free for me. Part of the reason why I feel that my deadlines and appointments are not missed or forgotten about, is the Quartet dry erase calendar board I purchased for around twelve dollars at Wal-Mart.

This calendar board is very sleek and classy

looking and fits in perfectly with the décor of my bedroom. It comes with a dry erase marker which is equipped with an eraser end. Also, this product comes with magnets that are so convenient for when I need to post an appointment cards.

How I use this product is so easy and convenient that it hardly takes any time out of my day and makes for a month’s worth of organization that I cannot deny. Once I write it the dates under the correct days of the week so that my calendar matches the actual month of the year, I then begin to fill in the correct dates with the my college schedule, events I am attending, important deadlines, appointments, birthdays,

• Quartet Dry Erase Calender Board
      vacations and whatever else I have going on that month.

This product has really made it easy for me to keep up with the important dates that I have going on for any given month. Especially when I have deadlines or assignments that are due one certain date, I can easily plan ahead so that all of my assignments are turned

in on time and I am not rushing around last minute in order to have work completed.

Overall, I have found this product to be extremely reliable and a good asset to any household who is looking to keep organized. I would recommend this to anyone who is searching for an easier way to keep themselves on track and ready for the busy month ahead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1214101297131231/k2311a1014/10.14.10