Oishi Bread Pan Toasted Bread Buttered Toast Flavor
2.0
  • I opened the 1.48 oz size which I believe I will finish eating alone
  • It is manufactured by Liwayway Marketing Corporation and I bought it for only 15 cents equivalent to our currency
  • I noticed it damages my tongue as I continue to bite and eat it
  • I like the other flavor, the green color one compare to this one
  • I am not sure about other’s experience with this

• by grecy

I like snacks from Oishi. They are innovative and you will enjoy munching it. It is a perfect snack for some of its product. I tried Bread Pan Toasted Bread Buttered Toast Flavor yesterday during breakfast. I cannot wait for my mother to buy bread from outside store so what I did is to check on my grocery for bread and I saw it. I

opened the 1.48 oz size which I believe I will finish eating alone.

The packaging of this snack is color mild yellow with picture of Bread pan on how it looks like even if you have not open the pack. It is manufactured by Liwayway Marketing Corporation and I bought it for only 15 cents equivalent to our currency. The slice of bread inside is diagonal in size but it is a small size. Good to put one bread in your mouth at a time.

The texture is hard. You have to bite it or let it melt in your mouth but it will take time. You can taste the buttered flavor, it taste sweet once you bite the bread. However, only little butter is spread on the bread as the ...

• Oishi Bread Pan Toasted Bread Buttered Toast Flavor
      flavor erases fast as you chew the melted hard bread. In other words, there is small amount of flavoring in the bread pan.

I noticed it damages my tongue as I continue to bite and eat it. I feel a coarse feeling on my tongue after I ate a few pieces. Maybe because the bread pan’s texture is too hard and I insist to eat it

as I was so hungry that time. To conclude it, I did not enjoy eating it. It did not benefit me from hunger, maybe because this snack is very light. I like the other flavor, the green color one compare to this one. I will never try it again as I tried it and I dislike it. I am not sure about other’s experience with this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714101297061131/k2311a1014/10.14.10