Conrad Hotel , Hongkong  » Hotels  »
Hong Kong 金鐘道88號 太古廣場1座 2521 3838
  • Everything, absolutely everything, I found it perfect and to my liking
  • It is very cheap and any race to a point of Hong Kong will cost about two euros

• by Ludvik Rahman

A real old-hotel. I am delighted to have chosen for my stay in Hong Kong for four nights.

Nothing more access to the room I realized I was right in its own choosing this hotel. The room was spacious, comfortable, nicely decorated and with exceptional views. All details are looked best to make the guest feel comfortable. Details like a music machine reader (CDs) with built-in radio, DVD player in the TV cabinet (I took some with music videos that I put there), flat screen TV with large, fruit and complimentary mineral water daily , bathrobes and slippers, quality toiletries, full and varied, even there was a teddy bear in bed, they discover each night before the arrival date the hotel. The mattress is so comfortable and the room so comfortable that sometimes I could hardly think of leaving the hotel and have to deal with the high temperature was outside.

/> Everything, absolutely everything, I found it perfect and to my liking.

The bathroom does not diminish over the room spotless, beautiful and with that touch of luxury hotels that offer these features. Simply brilliant.

The building is a huge skyscraper that just stands out since it is in the Central area, where there are dozens of them as large or more.The reception staff is tremendously busy friendly and polite. All people with whom I had to try or something I consulted them treated so friendly and efficient. A highlight for them.

To find some sticks, that I found the Internet service business center very expensive. I do not remember the price, but it seemed excessive for what it is and how are the prices in Hong Kong.The hotel has everything you could need for facilities, and even has a great outdoor pool. The truth is that just going to bed and breakfast,

• so I can give some discretion in this regard.

For breakfast, i have to emphasize in this regard, because the breakfast offered by this hotel are quite impressive. As for variety, that you can find all the food of eastern and western type you want for breakfast very complete. All with an impeccable presentation and optimum quality. There are several chefs who are developing can apply hot dishes such as omelettes, scrambled eggs or waffles.

One catch: there was little variety of sausages and put a small amount, so that soon they were the empty plates, assaulted by Westerners. The Orientals are opting for soups and hot dishes that I tried, I had no desire to do so.

The waiters serving are dynamic and efficient. They keep preparing tables, removing services used, bring hot drinks to patients, replenish the buffet food. Although it is a very large room and are seeing many customers

to be served in any of the four days I felt overwhelmed and had to wait to have free table.

To reach the hotel from the train station that connects to the airport there is a free shuttle bus that travels to various hotels in the city. When entering the bus, just say the name of the hotel you are going and the driver tells you. Either way, there is a recorded speech that warns of the name of the hotel which is reached.

The hotel is located in a shopping area. In fact, in the basement of the hotel is the Pacific Place shopping mall in which stores are all luxury brands that you can imagine. Oh, and of course, a huge Zara store.To move from the hotel it is best to take taxi. It is very cheap and any race to a point of Hong Kong will cost about two euros.

Greetings to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 214101297031131/k2311a1014/10.14.10