Pantene Pro- V Shampoo Age Defying for Younger Looking Hair  » Health  »
1.0
  • Anyway, I bought one to try if the shampoo inside the bottle is new too
  • However, the bad experience starts when your hair get dry
  • I thought it will make my hair shiny since younger looking hair is like the hair of a baby, so fresh, thin strands and shiny, but it does not
  • That is why I avoid brushing my hair until it is dried
  • I decided to use brand Clear just for experimentation as of the moment to save the remaining hair I got

• by grecy

What made me get attracted with the new Pantene bottle is the cap. Instead of cap to be black all over, it only has a section that is black, the part where you open the cap. Anyway, I bought one to try if the shampoo inside the bottle is new too.

So I bought one 180 ml bottle for the price of $2.15. The bottle is a white tube and it is easy to hold but it is thin. I am not sure if the plastic bottle can protect the product inside once it is accidentally drop on the floor. It is manufacture by Procter and Gamble Manufacturing Thailand.

Let me dissect one by one the good and the bad experiences I had with this shampoo. These are the good experience. The scent does not change and it got me thinking that they only change the packaging and not the shampoo. The shampoo is color white and once you apply even a little of it on your hair it bubbles already. Actually when I begin to massage this shampoo into my head it relaxes my scalp and it does not hurt my eyes even the bubbles are pouring down. It smells sweet, like those of fruity scented shampoo. For real, the smell covers the whole house every time one member of the family is using the shampoo. It makes the hair smooth after bath and it soft you can even brush

it with your hand while you are rinsing your hair.

However, the bad experience starts when your hair get dry. If you do not apply any conditioner with it, once it dries your hair looks dry. I thought it will make my hair shiny since younger looking hair is like the hair of a baby, so fresh, thin strands and shiny, but it does not. Even if you will apply conditioner, although when you hold and feel your hair it is smooth but the appearance still looks dry and pale. It looks like a damage hair and my hair looks cruel after it dries. Another, there are still many hair fall experiences. When I rinse my hair and brush my hair with it, there are hairs that will go to my hand. There are more pieces of hair falls when rinsing than brushing. That is why I avoid brushing my hair until it is dried. Because of this, it made my hair thin. I feel I am going bald because of this shampoo.

On the commercial, it claims that this shampoo claims to restore damage hair but it did not. The damage hair like split ends remains while the good hair became the falling hair. There are no damage hairs that are restored, but it eliminates good hair which is bad. Even though I regret buying this shampoo, I still continue using it. I do not want my money to put ...

• into waste so I will consume it until it is already through and I will change to other type of shampoo after. What I do now is to put a little amount of shampoo in a jar with little amount of water. I dissolve it and let it bubble before I apply it on my hair. It still can clean my hair though. I apply conditioner to make it softer and I do not brush my hair unless it is dried. I cannot do anything about the hair fall while rinsing because it happens no matter how much I care I give. The only thing I can do is to avoid brushing and that is what I do.

I just want to say something with Pantene. I do not know what happen to their formulation what I am sure of is, it is became stronger. Pantene shampoo is not like this before, for me this is the best shampoo that even if you do not apply conditioner it gives a different radiant glow with my hair. Since they change the formulation, they became the worst shampoo now. I decided to use brand Clear just for experimentation as of the moment to save the remaining hair I got.

I hope Pantene makes true product or true to what they promising about. This type of shampoo claims to give younger looking hair but now I am confused if you will use it to

make your hair looks younger, or this type of shampoo is only for those who have younger looking hair? I am getting vigilant with this one or else I will get bald sooner or later when I continue to using it.

It is a nightmare for the ladies like me to use it this kind of shampoo. Do you imagine seeing your hair in different parts of your house and even at the office? I am. I feel ashamed. Even at the back of my dress I saw my sister removing some of hair that sticking on my clothes. There are hairs on my brush too and even inside my bag because that is where my brush is kept. No wonder I am seeing my hair on my pack lunch because it is kept in the bag too.

It looks gross! Do you imagine my story? Even my sister, she stops using it because she has the same experience. Even my friends and co-employee hates it too. They already put a curse on that shampoo. This shampoo will only put your money to waste. A friend advice me to use Johnsons baby shampoo because it is milder and it can make your hair strong. I rather follow it to save my hair for saying goodbye in my head. One last word, I rush my hair with my hands just now, and there you go, three pieces of poor hair got eliminated. I hate it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101297021131/k2311a1014/10.14.10