Nokia 5800 XpressMusic  » Phones  »
  • It is a touchscreen phone with 3.2 inch 3D processor that has HD resolution of 640 x 360 pixel and 16 million colors, tactical interface that can be used with both the finger as the stylus and built Automatic rotation sensor - which I love
  • I know there is the great discovery that exists in many cell phones now, but to me is one thing that has always fascinated me and has always seemed very comfortable
  • On the camera's built - is a 3.2 megapixel camera has a 3x digital zoom, autofocus, flash, red eye reduction, built-in image editing (though I prefer to edit photos on your computer), panoramic pictures, recording then videos are not bad and as surprising, they listen very well, can directly print photos from your mobile
  • On Audio and music playback - is one of the best phones that makes it no doubt
  • Besides having a big screen, has very good resolution and some amazing colors

• by Ludvik Rahman

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

- Display: Well, this is the most technical. It is a touchscreen phone with 3.2 inch 3D processor that has HD resolution of 640 x 360 pixel and 16 million colors, tactical interface that can be used with both the finger as the stylus and built Automatic rotation sensor - which I love. If you pick up the phone to horizontal (plan widescreen), revolves around the menu too. At the moment it back in its vertical position, rotated back to the menu. I know there is the great discovery that exists in many cell phones now, but to me is one thing that has always fascinated me and has always seemed very comfortable.

- Buttons: It has no physical keyboard, but you can use touch by using the stylus plectrum or fingers for text input and control. We keypad, alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard (like computer keyboard, which is more than comfortable), handwriting recognition, full screen handwriting, in different types of keyboards so I recognize that most do not use or will use .

Out of the touch screen we have a special key to access the Media Bar music, gallery, share online, video center and web browser. We also found physical keys for application launch key (menu key), send & end, power, camera, lock, volume up and down that are on the sides. Still, if you do not manejáis well enough with so many keyboards and buttons, you can always rely on voice commands.

- Connectors and Memory:

Has the following connectors: micro-USB connector, USB 2.0 high speed, Nokia AV Connector 3.5 mm, microSD card slot, small DC jack, Micro USB

cable interface to PC (CA-101) In what the report refers, are:

- Memory card, hot swappable microSD up to 16 GB - 81 MB internal memory

- MicroSD memory card 8 GB included in the sales package, expandable to 16 GB The available connections are:

- Bluetooth version 2.0 - Bluetooth profiles: A2DP and AVRC

- MTP (Mobile Transfer Protocol) - Supports PC synchronization with Nokia OVI Suite

- Calling Features, Messaging and more: I will not go into details, but come on, has all the features of voice and video calls, messages and multimedia messages you would expect from a mobile phone today - from integrated handsfree speaker and, even voice dialing. Of course there are all the other functions of the call log, speed dial, vibrate, different ring tones and message, etc. Also if you use the phone to receive your emails, with this phone you can keep doing it.

One thing is that I love is an integrated GPS navigation both pedestrian and car. To me luxury is that I never know where I have to go, especially when I drive. Yes, I admit that it may want something more mobile GPS - for travel more serious prefer Garmin GPS.

On the camera’s built - is a 3.2 megapixel camera has a 3x digital zoom, autofocus, flash, red eye reduction, built-in image editing (though I prefer to edit photos on your computer), panoramic pictures, recording then videos are not bad and as surprising, they listen very well, can directly print photos from your mobile … etc. As mentioned, the phone camera does not use a lot - to make good photos ...

• I have a good camera. Still, for a situation very funny and very unexpected, having a camera on the phone is great.

On Audio and music playback - is one of the best phones that makes it no doubt. My husband has the Nokia N95 (yeah, much better than mine, but I do not know the full benefit that takes him) and listening to my lot better. Music Express is for something, right? Well, we have a mini i-pod with this phone with playlists, equalizer, selections by artist, composer, album, or even genre, displaying artwork and the ability to play MP3, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, WMA … Also The phone already comes with about 20 songs already recorded .. another thing is that you like these songs. I have erased the memory and filled with my favorite songs. So I could customize the phone to my taste. Today we do not personalize their mobile phone wallpapers with your pictures, photos, music and more. It is almost unthinkable.

My experience with this phone :

Well, my opinion on the mobile has become clear, no? I love, I find it very attractive, comfortable, very suitable for young people who spend their days listening to music, playing jueguecillos, watching videos and pictures constantly on the phone. Generally I use the phone for what it is - call, send messages and receive data, but with this Nokia is impossible not to use more features - is that once you to stick to this touch screen, you can not detach.

What I like about the phone is:

- Is Nokia - by which I already know

the menu and is the one I like.

- Has a huge screen, if one day I get bored a lot I can see to a little film. Besides having a big screen, has very good resolution and some amazing colors.

- The screen is fully touch and handle it as you want - with the stylus, fingers, with the pick … It gives you too much freedom to choose the type of keyboard and I really like - Sounds a lot and you hear very, very well. Usually suffer from the syndrome “I have not heard the phone,” but now with this Nokia and a good song, no loss

- Vibration - not just when it rings but when you type … is silly, but I love to feel your fingers - it’s like you really unde finger on a keyboard when you press a key.

- Has much capacity to put all your music, videos, pictures you want. So forget the I-POD (though not completely)

- The battery lasts quite, surprisingly on a Nokia phone. Usually I endure more phones have always been Sony Ericsson, but Nokia has also improved greatly.

And many more little details, which is not much plan to get bored, right?

What I dislike is: - There is a default screen saver, which you’ve got to buy separately. Not that this is a very expensive thing, but it would be nice to come with the protective transparent and in the pack.

- A phone a bit bigger than those usually buy, but first I do not mind - indeed, to have this big screen forgive.

- Not having the camera protected - can be messy and even get a break (although highly unlikely).

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3714101297011131/k2311a1014/10.14.10