Morrisons Value Multi-Surface Polish  » Housewares  »
  • So, whether you are on a budget or not, I would totally recommend this multi-surface polish

• by jeanne71

This multi-surface polish is a good example of an incredibly cheap, economy product that is basically as good as the more expensive brands. So, whether you are on a budget or not, I would totally recommend this multi-surface polish. As far as I am concerned, the only difference between this polish and a branded multi-surface polish such as Mr Sheen, is the scent which is quite subtle with the Morrisons one, whereas Mr Sheen does leave the room smelling lovely. Apart from the scent then, I would say this polish was just as good. This is from Morrisons supermarket and is from their very basic ‘Value’ range. The price is a very negligible 30p or thereabouts so even if you are out of work you can still afford to keep your

furniture sparkling and free from dust. Especially in recent years since I was made redundant, I can think of many a time when I needed various cleaning products for the house and yet I could not really afford them on the small amount of benefits I was getting, but at the time I did not realise I could find such a cheap polish at Morrisons.

The packaging for all Morrisons Value range is pretty garish and nasty and screams ‘cheap’ at you. This polish comes in the typical bright yellow shade for this range and the simple words on the label Morrisons Value Multi-Surface Polish. Most of the time we keep our cleaning products tucked out of sight in a cupboard so it really does not matter if it is obvious that you have ...

• bought a cheap product.

As with all multi-surface polishes, this is intended for most of the kind of surfaces that you would find in your living room or bedroom, not for kitchen units etc. This is a polish to remove dirt and dust not so much dried on food stains, although this will not harm a kitchen surface. There is a warning on the aerosol can though that this should not be used on unsealed or waxed wood. But I have used it on even good quality antique furniture and it does not harm it. Just like with the more expensive brands, this polish will clean mirrors and glass very well and it is an easy to use product as it does not leave streaks and smears, the polish is easily polished away

with a duster to leave a sparkling surface. As for the scent, I can detect just the slightest scent that seems to be more like lemon if I had to put a name to it, but it is pretty subtle and I can only smell this scent whilst I am actually doing the polishing. The one downside to this product is that after I have polished a room, I cannot really pick up on any scent at all and I would prefer a polish that leaves the room smelling lovely.

So basically this multi-surface polish is a great buy, leaving you extra money for all those other things you need to buy when you are on a budget and trying to keep your house looking good. I would recommend this product from the Morrisons Value range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101296681131/k2311a1014/10.14.10